holy crp, E63 amg front discs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder how many people 'looking' at these cars now they are under £20K know this though....

That's a £2000 job with some labour and brake fluid?

Thats why forums are the number 1 source of knowledge! :thumb:

I have just looked it all up and Including fitting for genuine parts. £1626 inc vat for front discs and pads.

I have just looked it all up and Including fitting for genuine parts. £1626 inc vat for front discs and pads.

Thats a mighty good deal! -:thumb:

Olly is charging the equivalent of only £150 for fitting! (including consumables) and I hear his service is second to none!

I still cringe at the fact that you have to spend over £1500 for front brakes :doh:

But i'm sure the smiles, per mile make it all worth while!

Pat

Thankyou Olly and eurocarparts for your prices and inputs, its sobering to think of the price but no price is worth not stopping when you need to.

I cant get over the disparity between the e55 and the e63 prices.

The E63 is lighter and smaller, and abit more powerful in standard trim, however all the tweaked and tuned e55 monsters that frequent this forum, all have more than the 514bhp that the 63 comes with, and those brakes are deemed more than adequate for purpose.

Makes me wonder......

Thankyou Olly and eurocarparts for your prices and inputs, its sobering to think of the price but no price is worth not stopping when you need to.

I cant get over the disparity between the e55 and the e63 prices.

The E63 is lighter and smaller, and abit more powerful in standard trim, however all the tweaked and tuned e55 monsters that frequent this forum, all have more than the 514bhp that the 63 comes with, and those brakes are deemed more than adequate for purpose.

Makes me wonder......

Just to clarify lighter and smaller refered to the comparison with my CLS55 AMG...not an E55 AMG

parts for CLS55, E55 and SL 55 are a mere £470 for front discs and pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom