Honest sensible e55k?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ I don't think the OP is in the market for another one lol.

That seems a lazy ad and nowhere near enough detail given re history, options, etc. I would also assume 100k miles
I'd look at that one with my eyes wide open.

I doubt those tints are legal in the front.

How can you tell from that horrendous advert ?

A picture speaks a thousand words, I just thought it looked a clean unabused example at a sensible price.

Most out there for sale look like there hanging, and asking stupid money for high mileage wreaks.

I'm not in the market for another e55, One is certainly enough lol

Description could be better granted.

From the few pics, it looks ok however I think it is a little on the high side unless these have started to creep up again in price.

I know these are awesome cars but I just could not pay that for such an old car now, unless there was evidence all the wear and tear parts had been changed periodically.

And also looking at Alx's car for sale recently makes everything look poverty spec! lol

From the few pics, it looks ok however I think it is a little on the high side unless these have started to creep up again in price./QUOTE]

The ASKING prices may have, but not necessarily the selling prices...

From the few pics, it looks ok however I think it is a little on the high side unless these have started to creep up again in price.

I know these are awesome cars but I just could not pay that for such an old car now, unless there was evidence all the wear and tear parts had been changed periodically.

And also looking at Alx's car for sale recently makes everything look poverty spec! lol

Alps's car is Totally Superb, there are around 22 e55k's for sale and 19 are Silver, Ltd choice if you want a dark colour, This one just looks right tome BUT... in the flesh it may be different.

Alps's car is Totally Superb, there are around 22 e55k's for sale and 19 are Silver, Ltd choice if you want a dark colour, This one just looks right tome BUT... in the flesh it may be different.

Silver does seem to be the main colour. Hopefully when I sell mine it'll stand out a little as its Cubanite Silver, rather than just normal silver.

Mine's not for sale. That would be Alps. :eek::thumb:

Mine's not for sale. That would be Alps. :eek::thumb:

My bad, I would be annoyed if someone was trying to sell my car lol :bannana:

Apologies :)

I was trying to find more information about that E55 but struggling, thought maybe someone on here owns it but guess not lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom