Honey I'm home.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
Well, after a long absence I’m back, I wonder if anyone noticed I’d gone?

Long story but without going into detail we had an incident at work that got the HSE involved. Bottom line was the company made promises to them that I and others at my level had to keep. I’ve been doing 12 hour shifts for 6 sometimes 7 days a week and spending so much time at a PC I simply couldn’t bear to switch mine on when I got home.

We were already going through a manning reduction exercise anyway where 1 in 6 was to be made redundant and without the work that has been put in over the last 6 months that figure could have risen to 1 in 3. As it is of the 93 jobs that had to go only 11 were compulsory. (Oh the joys of being managed by bean counters in another part of the world)

I see I have a lot of catching up to do but after a cursory glance I noticed a few things.

Pammy, I’d love to come Saturday but I have a family wedding to go to.

KLP92, I may be biased toward 124 Coupes but that piece of kit is a jaw dropper.

Flyer, I like the idea of another skid pan, but karts??? Do you think you could get me one I would fit in or do I get one for each foot ?

Ian, thanks for keeping in touch.

And there seems to be a lot of discussions about insurance, as I’ve just got my renewal this morning I’ll be going through that hoop. I’ll let you know how I get on.

:rock: :rock: :rock: YeeeeeeHaaaaa hes back, now I have an someone to back me up when you dull chrome lot start niggling (Pammy?) :D

Welcome back Ray, not sure if i've spoken to you before but you have a 124 coupe ..... so you must be all right!!! :D

Yep, welcome back Ray, I did notice you had gone missing. Sound like you are owed some holiday. :)

Ian, I got a parking ticket today from GMP. You'll be pleased to hear that in the area for "Colour", the nice traffic warden entered, "Grey". I swear I could hear you laughing when I read it ;) :D

Flyer said:
Yep, welcome back Ray, I did notice you had gone missing. Sound like you are owed some holiday. :)

Ian, I got a parking ticket today from GMP. You'll be pleased to hear that in the area for "Colour", the nice traffic warden entered, "Grey". I swear I could hear you laughing when I read it ;) :D

:D :D :D sorry about the ticket though

yay - me mate's back :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

No time to banter now - but watch this space ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom