Honeymoon Advice!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Storm

I'm due to be getting married at the end of Feb, yay me! :D

One job I've got is to sort out the honeymoon. Now, the obervant among you will have spotted that I've only got 6 weeks to do this, erk.

We're getting married near the Scottish boarder, so my future wife and I plan on going to Edinburgh for a few nights (so any tips on Edinburgh would be really appreciated - where to stay, where to eat etc. etc.).

We've also got a 15 month old boy, and we'd love to go away as a family for a week (tagged on to the end of the Edinburgh trip). However there are some complications:

-We've never travelled with a baby on a plane before, so don't know what to expect
-We're not sure where to go as everywhere will be miserable in Feb
-We're also not certain what type of holiday is best with a young 'un (beach holiday, city break, villa hire etc. etc).

We'd really appreciate some advice and opinions from the more experienced residents of this forum. I'm sure many of you have had great honeymoons, and others will also have travelled/holidayed with very young children also.

We're totally stuck at the moment. I like the idea of New York (as we've always wanted to go), but the long flight has me worried. :confused:

You could drive one hour north of Edinburgh to this place for your few days.

Ballathie House Hotel

Attachments

• Ballathie Title.jpg
    Ballathie Title.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 41
First, CONGRATULATIONS! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

To get some warm sunshine, you are going to have to fly south. Just a few ides for places that you might consider:

Dubai, Egypt, Morocco, The Canary Islands, Lanzarote, Madeira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom