Hoodies steal Rooney's Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please correct me if I am wrong, and I have witnessed it done numerous times and just cannot comprehend the baffling stupidity behind it...

WHY IN SWEET HOLY F:rock:K DO PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR KEYS IN THE IGNITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I once saw a woman driving a sweet BMW cabriolet praked across 2 disabled spaces, in a shop, engine running, door wide open and 2 kids strapped in the car, in a freaking shop!!!!!!!!!????

Seriously is it that much of a time and effort save!!?? I just cannot for the life of me understand why!! If someone owns a nice car, why in Christ's name they would leave the keys in the ignition when they leave the car even for just five minutes.

Rant over, but even as the faily mild mannered person that I am I came close to boiling over with the BMW woman, feeling it darwinistically necessary to point out her stupidity!

it really does annoy me that much (so much I posted twice, sorry have had a couple of cans!), seriously how much time does it save, as opposed to just putting the keys in the ignition and turning.

Hell us MB owners dont even have to keep pressure applied for a full turn, just a flick of the wrist.

AAAARRRGHHH sorry for double post but this MIND NUMBING stpuidity just really REALLY gets my goat, thats a perfectly nice 30k car that someone with half a brain could have deserved to own.

Gonna regret these rants in the morning, sorry folks.

I use a s reg 406 as a work horse and never do i leave it unlocked when paying for petrol.

Coleen, Coleen, Coleen Coleeeeeen... Please don't take my Merc because you can.. :crazy:

Yeah, I know.. :eek:

I'm sure his little angel will buy his daddy a new one. Its only the equivalent to a couple of hundred quid to the rest of us. A drop in the ocean.

I'm sure his little angel will buy his daddy a new one.

What's the betting the car is supplied to his Dad free as part of Wayne's deal with Mercedes? I noticed Colleen was collected from hospital after the recent birth of their child, in a Mercedes Viano, driven by his father-in-law.

IIRC The technical term for leaving the keys in ones car is "quitting".

Insurance companies will not pay out in this instance.

A live danger is if a child or someone of unsound mind got into the car and managed to drive away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom