Hoping "Dean" has a miserable existance.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
Well after spending all day Saturday cleaning my car "Dean" obviously felt the car didn't look good enough and personalised it with his name. :mad: :mad:

Fortunately, he used some dirty liquid which easily wiped off. Nevertheless, I hope the remainder of his life is woefully dire and that he dies very painfully :devil: :devil:

I'm now off to construct a voodoo doll of Dean.....

Here's hoping the car manufacturer's allocate some R&D time into developing some 'anti-vandalism' electronic counter measures. I do like the sound of 240V A.C. retribution though :p Certainly when these
29170i0.jpg
are going so cheaply at Maplin's ;)

Hope your car is okay Simon. I think the film Pulp Fiction had it right when dicussing "messing with another person's car", kill the scum.

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Hope your car is okay Simon.

Yeah, car's fine thanks. Luckily he used something harmless. I know it could've been a lot worse. A mate of mine who lives close by has had brake fluid poured on his car, and someone played "run over the cars" a while back causing £1000s worth of damage to several cars on his street. I think a bit of good ole' Shari`a Law would do the trick :devil:

I lived in Nairobi for many years where a parked car is always a target. Some people left puffadders in their cars. I didn't like that in Kenya but it would be a great way of dealing with the yobs in UK.

Bob

I lived near the Yaya centre up the Ngong road. Had a ball there too. Lots of interesting things to leave in cars there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom