Horrible S210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That could be a bargain, plenty of secondhand interiors for sale out there, spend a weekend swapping it over, could end up with a nice car;)

Eeek

The bonnet doesnt look aligned with the wing, - poss front end damage.

Inside could be sorted with a valet to sort out the mankiness.

What happened to the audio 10? Stolen? Looks like it inside.

Yuk.

From one photo I see a sign for Stirling Cars. That rings a bell to me, I'm sure I've seen them before on Ebay under a variety of names. Though in the past they were less blunt in their comprehensive descriptions.

I'll have a quick search, as I'm sure I've posted their Ebay history ID before. 'pair of pumpkins' maybe?

I've cleaned worse, a day spent with APC/AG inerior shampoo then some Autosmart leather cleaner and feed it'll look like new!

He's probably gone overboard with his use of the word horrible to come across as an honest seller.

This then has a second advantage as, when (if) he gets reported to Ebay for selling a dog, he can say "well I told him it was horrible"

Last edited:
it's an auction p/x car. Washed and put straight up on ebay. These guy's don't always make back what they pay at Auciton so you may get a bargin.

From one photo I see a sign for Stirling Cars. That rings a bell to me, I'm sure I've seen them before on Ebay under a variety of names. Though in the past they were less blunt in their comprehensive descriptions.

I'll have a quick search, as I'm sure I've posted their Ebay history ID before. 'pair of pumpkins' maybe?

Not used anymore - eBay My World - apairofpumkins

So if its being sold by a Trader how can they state that the car is sold as seen?...........I thought Trading Standards took a dim view to the use of that phrase and that cars had to be warrantied for a minimum period.

what does the warning on the dash display say? is it an ABS warning?

Not sure if seller has changed advert as only 1 picture now comes up.

Lynall

78,000+ miles and never been cleaned!

But I agree with others that either a cheap second hand interior or alot of elbow grease would get it looking presentable.

That'll never be a concourse example, but should serve someone well, given proper servicing :thumb:

Darren

yep its the abs sensor underneath the dash... mines gone a couple of times.. cheap fix

I imagine the interior could be cleaned to a half decent standard at least... Looks like it'll need new trim around the head unit though. Makes you wonder what on Earth it was being used for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom