Horror film recommendations please....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VB123

Car
91 300E.
Hi guys and gals,

Want to watch somit scary tonight, we like films like Creep and The Descent, P2 etc......Can't stand stuff like Saw.

Thanks!

how about a old classic like "poltergeist", tried a few new ones, but all abit rubbish, including the new film "unborn"

Texas chain saw is one of my fav's!......want something newer tonight.

Last edited:
How about,

Evil Dead

Lord of Illusions

Oh and as mentioned above - Living Dead Movies

And as mentioned below:

Tales from the Crypt - Demon Knight

Last edited:
Old and tame in a way, but I like Tales from the crypt.

Loved this film as a child and so do my children.

Roaring open log fire, lights off - cracked it.

I like watching my kids hide behind the cushions :D

we like films like Creep and The Descent, P2 etc......Can't stand stuff like Saw

I can recommend 'REC' in that case. There's also an American remake of this Spanish film, but I don't know if that's any good.

-Eric-

The Japanese version of RING - as long as you dont know what happens in the end, you will be sh!tting yourself.

If you like blood and gore, Midnight meat train has plenty.

And I must say Vinnie Jones actually fits the part well.

My favourite, not seen for ages, Hellraiser

If you can get hold of them either of the Ring films or Pulse (also called Kairo) and not the dreadful US remakes either but the original Japanese versions.

Seriously creepy stuff.

John Carpenters ' The Thing ' ...

Still scares the life out of me nowadays ...

I watched some dross called "Wrong Turn" the other night.

My God, it really was horrible!!

Thought I'd nominate 'Hostel'.

I've recently acquired 'nightwatch', the original not the Ewan Macgregor remake, so looking forward to that this weekend.

Pitch Black is a minor classic if you havn't seen it.[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSWXlm9I05o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSWXlm9I05o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom