Hotel recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Evening, all.

The wife and I have decided to have a long weekend next month and have a couple of nights away. Have booked the Thursday and Friday off, we're thinking of stopping in North Devon one night (maybe Barnstaple/Ilfracombe) and sort of Cotswold-ish for another.

Of course, I can do the research on Tripadvisor but wondered if there's any personal recommendations for either area? Budget is reasonable but not unlimited, we do like nice hotels but are equally happy in a Premier Inn TBH.

Cheers,

Plug

I've always wanted to stay at the Woolacombe bay hotel. We go every year camping and the nearest I get is short cutting through their golf course to go to town from the beach. Looks very nice though. You've got everything there.

You won't go far wrong with a Brend as s500Colin says the Imperial in Barnstaple is very good, the Park, also in Barnstaple has excellent facilities, but was originally a Ford Dealership and still looks that way :D

If you're going to brend then it has to be Saunton sands, it is expensive but in my opinion worth it, lovely setting but you are expected to dress up a bit for dinner, it's a little way from barnstaple, overlooking the sea, if you don't done in then squires in braunton is always excellent and much more relaxed

Enjoy your trip wherever you end up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom