Hottest women thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
This had to go guys, sorry. Too sexist in todays equality environment and possibly very offensive to our valued lady members.

Last edited:
It's sexist to be attracted to the opposite sex?! It was all complementary too.

Whatevs. :dk:

This had to go guys, sorry. Too sexist in todays equality environment and possibly very offensive to our valued lady members.

You could start a thread featuring people's hottest men then we'd have complete equality.

I couldn't possibly comment Scott, however, if you know of any hot men then feel free.

Modesty prevents I'm afraid.

However, 6.30am on a Monday did seem a rather strange time to start such a thread and anything extolling the dubious virtues of Carol Vorderman (botox, nose job, breast implants, veneered teeth, hair extensions, litres of fake bake) really had to go for fear of spoiling peoples' breakfast.

We would like to make this place more appealing to a wider audience and lose the 'old boys club' vibe which certain threads give off.

We have a >1% of Female members on here, everyone would benefit if that were to increase.

:thumb:

Well let's have a hottest men over 50 with a bit grey thread then - yes...?

renault12ts said:
Referring to "milf" is ok in this forum then?
Not really too sure. We refer to travellers as Pikeys here which is classed as racist so a bit of sexism shouldn't offend should it?

I used to work with a roofer who was a Nick Kamen double. This bloke could pull any woman he wanted. You would never invite him out if your wife/girlfriend/mum or any other female relatives were going to be there.

He was a nice bloke as well.

Hottest bird I know is my lovely wife.
Can you tell I've not had my leg over in a while :D

Terry: I love you, man.
Russel: And I love you. Because I've learned that Platonic love *can* exist between two grown men.
Benjamin: And I've learned something, too. I've learned that a flawless profile, a perfect body, the right clothes, and a great car can get you far in America - almost to the top - but it can't get you everything.
Wayne Campbell: Isn't it great that we're all better people?
[beat]
Wayne Campbell/Garth Algar: FISHED IN!

Men over 50 - looking good

Well let's have a hottest men over 50 with a bit grey thread then - yes...?

George Clooney in the movie Michael Clayton would be a good start:

i137147.jpg

What have I missed ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom