Hourly van rental Reading/Bracknell?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
I need to collect a dining table from Wokingham and bring it back to Iver, I'm hoping to do it this weekend. As it's only a 40+ mile round trip, does anyone know of any van rental places around Reading / Bracknell that hire vans by the hour? Seems a waste to hire a van for the full day.

Thanks

Try Jamie at Twyford Van Rental, RG10 9QJ. 0118 934 98 98

If he's slow he might rent you one for a morning or an afternoon. Worst he can do is say no.

mw_C32 said:
1car1.com....

I currently have a rental car from them. It arrived overdue for a service, with a buckled front wheel and 2mm tread on the tyres...

Have you checked the small ads in the local rag? I hired a man and van for £50 for 2 hours - you wont even have to get out of bed! :D

1car1.com :) In Exeter- Highly recommended (I've used them several times and my friends also had positive experiences.

Cheers
Chris

I have a guy with a van who lives in Bracknell and knows Wokingham and Iver - I could ask him for you but it would probably cost £50. < Personal details removed by a moderator>

Alternatively, do those DIY sheds still allow customers to borrow their wagons to bring home the big stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
All sorted now. Got the measuring tape out to confirm it would fit & used my sisters Volvo XC90 - amazing how big that thing is with the seats down!

Thanks all. HowardD will bear your mate in mind if I need anything moving in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom