How can I improve the stereo on my e-class convertable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarriedBlonde

Car
C63 AMG Coupe/ML350 Cdi Sport/69 vw Bus
As the title says I would like a bit more kick to my stereo in my e-class cab (A207)

Iordered the car with HK fitter and it's not bad but I want a bit more thump.

In the past I have fitted an infinity basslink sub but it wont fit in the boot of the Merc...

anyone added a powered sub to theres?

Thanks,

J.

if its just more bass you are after then a JL cleansweep, seperate amp and maybe a 10" or 12" single sub in a custon made enclosure.

Local car audio place should able to help OR pop in to talkaudio.com and leave a message on the forum for a good installer on the south coast, most guys are better than car audio places on there.

Did you fit it in the spare wheel well previously?

I had the powered infinity sub that just sat in the boot (ok it was screwed down) in my z4 coupe is was dead easy to rig up. But it's knackered now and I wanted a lsightly neater solution.

Just wondered if anyone had done a box/amp install or could recommend a powered sub that would be an easy fit.

J.

if its just more bass you are after then a JL cleansweep, seperate amp and maybe a 10" or 12" single sub in a custon made enclosure.

Local car audio place should able to help OR pop in to talkaudio.com and leave a message on the forum for a good installer on the south coast, most guys are better than car audio places on there.

Cheers matey, popping over there now for a look see.

J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom