How can I tell what euipment is fitted to my car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TonyE280

Car
E280cdi Avantgarde
I am new to the world of Mercedes, couple of weeks ago bought a W211 E280CDI Estate. So many gadgets listed in the manual, but I know the car hasn't got them all,definitely not got SATNAV for instance. How can I tell what was fitted as an extra to the car when it was made?

Many thanks

Go into your local Mercedes dealer and ask for the 'data card'. This will tell you everything that was added to your car at the build.

Alternately, there are some forum members on here that can get you a PDF of the data card.

Thanks for that. The data card will be meaningful and not a list of codes that need decoding the?

TonyE280 I work for a mercedes dealer.

PM me you reg number and your email address and I will email you a datacard copy.

It also tells you what cose are what
i.e 580 Air conditioner

Cheers
John

Thanks for that. The data card will be meaningful and not a list of codes that need decoding the?

Shouldn't be.

I had to call in to pick a part up the other week and just asked for a paper copy with descriptions and the service man just printed me one off, no bother.

Customer facing staff are logged into the system that prints datacards as part of our job. So is never any trouble for us.

Sorry not alowed PM as new on here

What a shame as working for a Mercedes Benz dealer sure I could be of help to many on here.

If you not sorted by the time I get PM, then will help you then.

Sorry for now

Sorry not alowed PM as new on here

What a shame as working for a Mercedes Benz dealer sure I could be of help to many on here.

If you not sorted by the time I get PM, then will help you then.

Sorry for now

You need thirty posts to enable PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom