how cheap is this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeouk

Car
2010 bmw 325d m sport coupe.......2007 transit high roof ,LWB......
found this thread on pistonheads, thought it might be of interest, looks like theres some cheap metal out there.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=620009

2005 05 Mercedes Benz SLK 200K Roadster. 30k. £11,300 SOLD

DSC00670.jpg

2005 55 Mercedes Benz C180k Elegance SE Auto. 26k. £8,100 SOLD
DSC00685.jpg

missed this one

2006 56 Mercedes Benz C180K Sport Auto. 41k. £9,850 SOLD
DSC00696.jpg

Some cheap stuff there...

As mentioned before though it just shows how little our own cars are worth.

That SLK sounds very cheap for MX5 money. Not sure whats going on with the plates...

Not sure whats going on with the plates...

i would say the plate on the floor is the private plate the car had on and they were changing it at the auction at the moment the guy took the pic

This makes Jay's CLK55 look incredibly good value!

2005 55 Mercedes Benz AMG CLK55 Cabriolet. 45k. £18,150 SOLD

auctions change the plates if they have had a private reg or if they are badly degraded.

They have used sticky pads that dont hold on these sort of bumpers where there is a high degree of curvature.

not realy worth much unless youve got a clk55, hence why its been left on the car i guess

True, I was looking on ebay at 'private' plates. Some ridiculous asking prices!

Ive read a few of that chaps posts from various recent Auctions and its just sooo tempting to liberate some savings and head on down there. Even the wife has shown a more than passing interest in having an SLK and if they are getting near £10,000 then thats got to be a good buy, would surely get 10 years out of one and its paid its way! ( yes Im trying to convincemyself )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom