How China Makes Stuff Cheaper Than Us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Ths Construction Hard Hat :confused:

image0011.jpg

The Dust Mask :eek:

image0022.jpg

HSE Approved Scaffolding :rolleyes:

image0033.jpg

The Light Weight Welders Mask :eek:

image0044.jpg

Is that ship alongside? OR... in a dry-dock! :eek: :eek:

image0033.jpg

Let's hope one of those guys doesn't need a bio-break :D

I think you will find that the folks in the pics are not chinese!

my thoughts too for a few of the pictures. More like Bangladeshi or (possibly) Sri Lankan where labour is considerably cheaper again than China

my thoughts too for a few of the pictures. More like Bangladeshi or (possibly) Sri Lankan where labour is considerably cheaper again than China

Oh! Don't split hairs....

The "joke" is not reliant on ethnicity :rolleyes:

I was merely pointing out a significant and important misrepresentation of the main thrust of the 'joke'

Oh! Don't split hairs....

The "joke" is not reliant on ethnicity :rolleyes:

I was merely pointing out a significant and important misrepresentation of the main thrust of the 'joke'

I appreciate your input and highlighting my inaccuracy...

Would a moderator please like to correct the title of my post?

:D :D :D

Not really, I can remember putting a ladder on top of a CX to reach the upper windows, then the car moved, this may help other members to understand me a little more

Ah! Yes now I see..

A Volvo 240 would have been a much nore stable choice :eek: :D

Agree...........I dont think those photos are in China

It's India, the yellow JCB contraption crane floggler is called a "Hydra"

an MH Number plates are Maharashtra

Indian labour costs are on par with china (in the field that I have a little experience)

perhaps you are just not very good at distinguishing between different kinds of people .. notwithstanding the fact that the indians and the chinese are the 2 most populous races in the world

I appreciate your input and highlighting my inaccuracy...

Would a moderator please like to correct the title of my post?

:D :D :D

The author submitted the pictures to highlight the lax health and safety standards and probably is not bothered about the finer detail?

As a point of interest for those that delight in the finer detail. The last picture has the following text:

A worker welds at a construction site in Nanjing the capital of East China's Jiangu Province.

That does nothing to alter the quality of picture nor does it explain where the other pictures were taken, or what camera was used :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom