How cool is my kids school?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt's Dad

Car
E320CDI W211
How cool is my kids new school?

The school have decided to concentrate on motorsport this year, to encourage learning and keep things exciting. They have arranged with Lotus for them to bring into the school, their F1 car and drivers, aswell as taking the kids to Lotus to look around the factory.

They are also taking the kids to Snetterton race track to time cars and bikes, and use the data in Maths, and using Scalextric at school for timing also. I think there will also be a few local racing drivers and teams coming into the school for visits

To get them started they are having some miniature Land Rovers bought in, in a couple of weeks for the kids to drive. Looks great fun, considering the 4 and 5 year olds can drive them:D

Home

My school didn't do that when I was there!

Lucky kids! It's worth as a parent tagging along to visit the factory too. In the staff car park you'll find all variants of Loti, old and new, plus a few Ferrari :)

Thats awesome! I bet a fair few of those kids become petrol heads when they're older!

Lets hope so:thumb: we've only been at the school for 2 weeks so far, and my Daughter has already started saying how cool it is to hear the bikes roar around Snetterton, she says its relaxing! (you can hear the bikes and cars from the school playground) and she's not normally interested about anything with engines! - I'm really impressed, considering its a free, state school, the head teacher really puts in an effort to keep the kids interested

Lucky kids! It's worth as a parent tagging along to visit the factory too. In the staff car park you'll find all variants of Loti, old and new, plus a few Ferrari :)

Yes the car park is cool:cool: I sometimes have to deliver parts into Lotus, and I always drive slowy past the staff car park to have a look! and if I can, park near the test track:D

Not if they still do that warm milk in dumpy bottles, it was rank.

That put me off milk for many years. I remember almost gipping every day but being forced to drink it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom