How dear is your car park?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Our council locally has just increased every car park in town to 60p an hour 7 days a week. They are also enforcing with blue meanies! What do you have to pay?

Local council car parks (Hillingdon) are around the same rate, 60p per hour. Visiting wife in Hammersmith hospital recently was costing me £1.40 per hour in a council owned car park!

GordonTarling said:
Local council car parks (Hillingdon) are around the same rate, 60p per hour. Visiting wife in Hammersmith hospital recently was costing me £1.40 per hour in a council owned car park!

Our Hospital is the same. If someones in for a week you need a loan to visit them every day!

Just paid 50p to park in St Albans for an hour, I didn't think that was too bad.

GregE240 said:
£8.50 per day (up to 12 hours).

Thats Brindley Place, Birmingham

The Bull Ring is even worse - about £3 per hour !!

S.

In central London the meters are £1 per six minutes.

Most car parks around me are about £3.60/h :(

Worse still is Westminster council, who decided they thought motorcycles were an eyesore and didnt want them cluttering up the area. Their solution? Scrap most of the M/C parking bays :crazy:

Last edited:
prices.jpg

competitive I guess ;)

Edgware station commuter car park £2.50 a day, not bad really.

£6 if your in the main carpark.

Craig

20p per hour in where I am, and no one checks you :) . Or free at my office car park which is only 2 minutes from all the delights of a modern, thriving, metropolitan, hip, cool, switched on, going places and little known happening city called........ Bratfud, BD1. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom