How did you find this site?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Via the MBOC forum, where I am a regular poster, and being irritated when my first two postings on the MBOA forum seemed to "disappear mysteriously" :eek: :mad:
Vivienne

Originally posted by 250CE
Via the MBOC forum, where I am a regular poster, and being irritated when my first two postings on the MBOA forum seemed to "disappear mysteriously" :eek: :mad:
Vivienne

Welcome.

May we have some more details, possibly some pictures of your Mercedes collection?

Hi Fuzzer,

I'm doing fine, as is the car now that it's all mended. Actually, the car's going to see George Fraser a week Friday to get a leak on the air-con sorted and also for G.F. to critique the work of the bodyshop repairers ;)

I seem to have not been here as frequently though :( since coming back to Wales after Christmas and New-Year, I was in London for the holiday period. I've actually been foregoing the internet generally of late.

How's tricks with you Fuzzer?

S.

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Welcome.

May we have some more details, possibly some pictures of your Mercedes collection?

Graham, thanks for the welcome. Not being a techie, I'm not sure how to post photos onto the site. Help please!
Vivienne

Originally posted by 250CE
Not being a techie, I'm not sure how to post photos onto the site. Help please!
Vivienne

Vivienne

This will help you. http://mbclub.co.uk/ftp.htm

Welcome good to see a woman on the forum, I don't think there are many others, but with the way people log in who knows.

:bannana: :bannana:

Originally posted by Brian WH
By searching for Mercedes on Google, looking for like minds, I got two forums and have decided that this was the BEST.:bannana: :bannana:

Ditto.....

I was using another forum when you (K) sent me a pm about a GTG on this one, Been here ever since.

I found this site thanks to Koolvin, who advised me to read a thread about something I was bidding on on ebay, which doesn't work.
Thanks for the sound advice M8. Have a nana:bannana:

Via a member of 'A' class owners club who is also amember of this club.

Mark

I think mine was probably the most indirect route!

I'd been searching on Alta Vista for test drive reviews of the BMW 3.0 Diesel and Ask Jeeves found a thread on your forum on a debgate about Petrol vs Diesel (you know the one, it's an epic!).

A few weeks later I test drove and E Class and wanted one badly. So I started the search again and Ask Jeeves did the honours again.

And here I am. No recommendations or bias from anyone, but what a great find. Again. Great site, lots of honest insider info and experience and I've found in invaluable on my quest for a manual box review (thanks everyone).

Keep up the great work.

Andy

bump

A Google search got me in looking for a baggage cover. This really is a good forum. Seems very friendly with a good balance between fun and serious topics. Well done and thanks to all involved.

Bob

found the site via copernic, very good it too, as someone said, just like home even if i can't afford a fancy Merc

via mb*a.co.uk ..... Koolvin directed me to this one when I asked about his grill .... thanks Koolvin ! (now look how much its cost me in mods !!)

S.

Via Honest John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom