How did you find this site?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
How did you find this site?

it would be interesting to hear from you!

I believe I came up with the name for it...1 day later there it was! :D

By searching for Mercedes on Google, looking for like minds, I got two forums and have decided that this was the BEST.:bannana: :bannana:

You (K) directly pointed me in the direction from another forum...

THANKYOU!;)

In answer to your question; I remember being in a chat room which you had set up on another forum. You were complaining that they had used some of your pic's without your permission, or something like that. There was no doubt you were really p155ed off by whatever it was.

You said you were going to start another forum with loads of features, pictures, sound etc, and you have lived up to your word:rock:

Cheers.

Last edited:
I believe it was me who made the suggestion to break away if you were unhappy after the GTG picture thing.:bannana: :bannana:

I was cruising the boards - popped in to take a look - and I've been here ever since :D

Mark

I regularly looked at MBOA forum and saw all the stuff about the pictures from the Birdlip GTG. Joined soon after the start-up.

It's interesting to see how the 3 UK MB forums I look at (MBOA, MBClub UK and MBOC in order of establishment) have evolved. They all have different characters and lines of interest. I tend to lurk more than contribute on this one because many of the topics are 'interesting' rather than 'directly useful' to me - and I don't have much to say that's useful to you guys, given my main preoccupation is my 107.

You're doing a great job, and I certainly admire your initiative in setting it up in the first place. I'm finding the great Turbo thread particularly fascinating at present.

And the smilies are excellent. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Good to see you back Greg - or should I say Bald Bloke!

Are all your motoring misfortunes over now?

Everyone I know is having the same trouble, never known so many motoring smash ups.

Yeah Cheers Graham,

Benz is all back together now, grills on and the pedals are a present from my kids for crimbo...
All it needs is a service at George's in Jan and then it will be running allot better as well....
Need new tyres in the new year as well.....cant wait for that bill...

Anyone got any cheap 225/40/18 and 245/40/18 they could throw down my chimney????

I just arrived hear after clicking on something or other on that other site.LOL
THIS IS the best site with the best people.

Mike

Searched in google UK for Mercedes Forums as Mercedes BBS kept giving me alloy wheels :)

Found another mercedes something org forum and linked off to here which seemed more like home.

Cheers,

Phil

err...I was kinda here from day 1.

Koolvin said he was gonna create another forum and sure enough he did....and very good it is too!

Followed after the GTG picture thingy......

Lurk on this MBOA, BritishRally.co.uk, Rallymarshal.co.uk.

R

Greg. Check your Mobilo criteria you may lose the cover if you don't use a franchised stealer (I think you have to use a stealer for the main A/B services).

Like a few others I was on the MBOA forum and after the GTG pic debacle, as soon as K. got MBClubUK up and running I moved across. :)

Carry on the good work K. (and others)

S.

Welcome back steve , you doing ok ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom