How do I convert real player files to CD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

n3thn

I have a few real player music files that I want to convert onto normal CD music format, does anyone know how to do it, I only have the standard free version of real player downloaded from the web.

Thanks Jon

you could try burning them to disk using Nero, it may do the trick for you

It's the format you need to get right before burning. Real Player will play most formats - so you need to see what the extension is on each file.

.mp3 won't play on most normal CD players - .wma will. To convert them you need some specific software the name of which escapes me at the mo. Try doing a google search for audio conversion software. I know we use CDex to convert CD's to MP3 - but not sure it can do files. I know daughter has sommat - I'll find out later and post for you.

I think that the quickest solution to be able to play your Realplayer format files on a standard cd player would be to find a purchased/full/cracked/hacked copy of the Realplayer software which will allow you to burn directly to CD.

Alternatively the latest demo version of Realplayer gives you a 14 day trial, which includes CD burning.

Unfortunately there are not many converters that will talk to Realmedia files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom