How do I get Euro Car parts to talk to me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
I've been trying to Contact Euro Car Parts since 17th May and still no response

Tried both my local branches, we'll call you back, they never did despite me calling them back twice.

I emailed them at their contact us e mail address, No reply

Sent them a PM on here requesting how I order the parts, that one got answered over a week ago with the part numbers requested, still no response back.

I put a post on the ECP thread all very polite asking again how I order these parts, no reply.

Quite honestly why have traders offers for members if they can't be bothered to respond to requests or check their mail, forums or PM's, it infuriates me you can't get good aftermarket parts service anywhere in the UK for MB.

So if there are any traders on here who want to supply me with an exhaust i'll be happy to listen otherwise I'll have to order from Germany again, madness :doh:

Why not pop into one of your local branches?

Because if they can't be bothered to answer me by my preferred contact method why should I go out of my way, I'm the customer after all and dont see what more they can do in branch than over the phone TBH :dk:

I've been trying to Contact Euro Car Parts since 17th May and still no response

Tried both my local branches, we'll call you back, they never did despite me calling them back twice.

I emailed them at their contact us e mail address, No reply

Sent them a PM on here requesting how I order the parts, that one got answered over a week ago with the part numbers requested, still no response back.

I put a post on the ECP thread all very polite asking again how I order these parts, no reply.

Quite honestly why have traders offers for members if they can't be bothered to respond to requests or check their mail, forums or PM's, it infuriates me you can't get good aftermarket parts service anywhere in the UK for MB.

So if there are any traders on here who want to supply me with an exhaust i'll be happy to listen otherwise I'll have to order from Germany again, madness :doh:

Hiiiiiiiii!

Sorry if we've missed your email, but I think Kunal had replied to the PM, really sorry for the delay!

I'll check in the office tomorrow to make sure it's been followed up :)

Pat

I have to say that's the ECP way. I had a knock-down, drag-out argument with the manager of the local branch who refused to deliver to me. Finally they agreed to deliver but still send out drivers who expect to be paid cash but who carry no change

If they had their sh1t together they'd kill all the other parts factors in the UK. They're doing pretty well as it is - thus proving that you don't need to go the extra mile if the market is big enough

By contrast my local MB parts supplier (Rivervale Mercedes) are as helpful as can be. Ditto the BMW main dealer, Chandlers, who are super-efficient

I went to the Brighton ECP trade counter last year. There were four people waiting to be served and thirteen staff behind the glass chatting & on the phone. None of them so much as looked at the counter. As I queued I tried phoning to see if I could get someone's ar5e in gear but the phone just rang unanswered

Nick Froome

Last edited:
I went to Wokingham ECP last Saturday for a couple of fuel filters & waited fifteen minutes to pick up a Click & Collect purchase. There was only one bloke in front of me who'd been there so long he was stretched out on the counter having a rest. A guy who came in after me left after 10 minutes.

4 staff on the phone behind the partition + one girl bring them cups of tea. Once tea delivered she sat back at her desk & joined her colleagues in ignoring the counter.

WTF is that all about?

They are Telesales staff, not counter staff.

I always find the counter service at my local ECP to be terrible due to being very under staffed.

GSF seem much more on the ball.

Hiiiiiiiii!

Sorry if we've missed your email, but I think Kunal had replied to the PM, really sorry for the delay!

I'll check in the office tomorrow to make sure it's been followed up :)

Pat

Kunal replied to my PM asking the part numbers I responded Immediately, that was over a week ago, the parts numbers I require are also on the ECP thread still no quote or response.

Hope to hear from you in the morning :thumb:

Kindest regards
Ian

Kunal replied to my PM asking the part numbers I responded Immediately, that was over a week ago, the parts numbers I require are also on the ECP thread still no quote or response.

Hope to hear from you in the morning :thumb:

Kindest regards
Ian

Hi Ian,

Please check your PM..thanks..

Kunal

Well 9 days since the last pm and still no response it will be one month on monday since my initial enquiry is this acceptable or is it me. How can it take this long to give me a price on a part or even confirm if the part is available.

Well Thanks For nothing ECP I'll go to someone that wants my business, I've been a customer for over 20 years but no longer :mad::mad:

What about Franey at Wunderpartz?

What exactly are you wanting for what car?

No Bren Cant Get it Either. All I Want Is A Cat Back Exhaust Centre With Resonator and back Box For My 230k CLK Problem Is The Exhaust On Mine Was Only Spec,d on The Car For 14 Months And the One After That doesnt Fit It Has To Be For A 1997/98 Car. Plus My Car From The Dealer Originally Had A Brabus Exhaust As Part Of the Tuning Kit.

(Apologies For Random Capitalisation keyboard Gone Mad On Mobile)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom