How do I know what card to buy for garmin unit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmancdi

MB Enthusiast
Car
mercedes E320 cdi sport ,vw Tiguan R line , M B cls , bmw convertible
Hi nov 2016 glc with the set up for garim card for nav etc. How do I know what to buy. And is there a upto date one etc or one that adds anything.
thanks.

Look on ebay .

If you want an up to date garmin sd card then you will need to contact your local mb dealer from what I can recall an update card is about 90 pounds but if you have not got a sd card already in the vehicle you will need a main card which is about 500 pounds

Farming sd cards are locked to the vehicle when they are inserted so more than likely any on Ebay would be useless in your car as would be locked to the original vehicle it came from

The ones on eBay are not second hand, they are either genuine new, or pirated copies of new.... but not second hand.

If you want an up to date garmin sd card then you will need to contact your local mb dealer from what I can recall an update card is about 90 pounds but if you have not got a sd card already in the vehicle you will need a main card which is about 500 pounds

Peanut . £28

And if buying on eBay, make sure the seller guarantees that the 3-years live traffic subscription works, this way you can return it if it is a pirated copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom