How do you replace W203 mirror indicator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chalpkin

Car
2001 C320 Petrol Avantgarde
Hello everyone,
Is there a way to replace the door mirror Indicators on a 2001 W203 C320 without having to remove the whole unit from the door?
Regards,
Chalpkin.

I'm sure there is a youtube vid.

I'm sure there is a youtube vid.
Just looked on YouTube and yes there are a couple of videos that show how to remove the outer cover but my mirrors are powered and the insides of my mirrors look different, I can't find the metal clip they said releases the cover. Has anyone changed their door indicators on here using this technique?
Regards,
Chalpkin.

Fold the mirror in and unclip the casing from the frame by looking into the back of it.

I replaced my mirror glass yesterday. That really is a 30 second job. I haven't done the indicator though.

I replaced my mirror glass yesterday. That really is a 30 second job. I haven't done the indicator though.

Yes, I know replacing the mirror is easy but I want to replace the indicator light.

Once you've got the mirror cover off it's really quite easy. What's up with the current indicator? Sometimes the wiring breaks or the connections become loose hence they don't work.

Once you've got the mirror cover off it's really quite easy. What's up with the current indicator? Sometimes the wiring breaks or the connections become loose hence they don't work.

Hi,
The indicator needs to be replaced due to the car being hit while parked! Should have folded them in when I parked it!

You need to pull the casing quite hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom