How do you sell a Sprint booster for £50 without 30 posts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zakelwe

Interesting conundrum. I don't want to spam my way to 30 posts, seems unethical, but I am selling my C43 and took the fully working sprint booster off to flog for £50 plus postage and now I find I cannot post in that section (fair enough to stop the scam artists ).

Any ideas what the best way to get it on there is, grovelling email to the higher ups ? Sobbing and pleading? PM me any suggestions if you want to talk turkey on delivery, oops, sorry meant give suggestions on how to sell it. ;)

Regards

Andy who is buying an Aygo instead. No laughing at the back I just can't afford to run my beloved C43 anymore on 1.5% pay increase this year.

PM one of the mods , exceptions can be made I beleive ....

1.5 % pay rise ? You don't work for the Environment Agency do you by any chance ?

Im interested. Cant Pm you either as bushy has mentioned. Im sure it would fit my W202 as it is coming off a W202, I have a 98 C200?

Well momomo got the PM in first so he is 1st in line.

Once again apologies to the mods for doing this here but as you can see from this

http://www.zen141854.zen.co.uk/boost.jpg

hard times have struck so £50 will give me approx 500 miles for the new car in petrol, all my paperwork is in order and I am about to leave the Mercedes fold.

Just as an aside Tonbridge Mercedes have been excellent over the last 2 years. How about a new gearbox and torque converter flown in from Germany and fitted in less than a week after an emergency visit! :rock:

Even on normal breakdowns ( the dreaded CPS failure) they were damn good. Highly recommended and hats off.

Regards

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom