How do you tell a male bird from a female???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimti

Car
VW Golf
Until now I never fully understood how to tell the Difference Between Male and Female Birds. I always thought it had to be determined surgically.
Until Now
Which of The Two Birds Is a Female??? Below are Two Birds. Study them closely...See If You Can Spot Which of The Two Is The Female

boids.gif

With budgies you can tell by the colour if their "nose".
Males are blueish and Females are brownish.
Unlike seagulls obviously....................

Until now I never fully understood how to tell the Difference Between Male and Female Birds. I always thought it had to be determined surgically.
Until Now

Which of The Two Birds Is a Female??? Below are Two Birds. Study them closely...See If You Can Spot Which of The Two Is The Female

I'm sure the MB coven will be along real soon to defend......:devil:

I'm sure Pammy will be along soon to give her say:D

I'm sure Pammy will be along soon to give her say:D

As women are fully unable to multi-task, she will of course have to wait until she stops talking so she can type on the keyboard.

Assuming she can understand the point being made that is!

Bear also in mind, that she has posted today to announce that her car, with its roof off, does not get wet inside while driving in the rain/snow etc

Now I have only ever driven the cars I had in the rain, roof less, twice. and on both occasions I had to clean the wind deflector from the cak that came in.

And i was doing motorway speeds, as I was on the M1 on both occasions.

:D

the one that is quiet is obviously hmmmm.....
well she is a boy and he is a girl

And expanded into the real life situation this means:

shopping_male_female_gap_tom_peters.jpg

you all got it wrong, the bird on the right is saying please please please please please please can I go out with my mates tonight, his wife is ignoring him

Mmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom