Merc Owner 2B

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 ML250 Sport BlueTec
It seems he's upset the viewers again.........

BBC News - Sack Jeremy Clarkson over strike comments, Unison urges

Should he really be sacked? Does his relationship with the Prime Minister mean he should reign in his opinions on political matters?

Be interested in what the forum thinks.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
All we know is...........he's got a big mouth.

Still love TG though.

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
Back to that old chestnut again. He's expressing HIS opinion whether it be right or wrong. If he'd went to the other end of the scale and said that the Govt should give them what they want and throw in an extra 100% payrise as well, which is just as a ridiculous statement, would the same commotion be made?

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Well duh!

This kind of thing is classic Clarkson - what on earth did they expect him to say?

I think they should do the same to cyclists myself.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
Once upon a time he used to be genuinely funny and thought provoking at the same time. Now he gets invited to write articles and make appearances because he's expected to say something outrageous. He's become a parody of himself and as such is best consigned to a maximum security twilight home for those who say "I used to be famous you know".

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
Don't take the bait.

As others have said elsewhere, it's yet more of his premeditated and calculated "controversy" to help flog his latest book in the run up to Christmas.

If you want to really want to read it, wait until the New Year when the charity shops will have plenty of copies.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
I think he was paid by the Govt. to deflect attention from the actual strike. They did well.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 C200CDI Estate

chriswt

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C320cdi Sport, S-Max 2.0T Titanium Sport, 1974 Triumph Stag (needing restoration)
Typical idiot clarkson.

I'm not offended but I'd like to see him executed, it would make a good TG special.

You've got to give it to him though; he's got the business mind of Katie Price and has released his double F, botox ridden statement just in time for a Christmas DVD release!

neilz

MB Enthusiast
Car
W140 S320L, 1997, Black with Black Bird's Eye Maple trim
Typical idiot clarkson.

I'm not offended but I'd like to see him executed, it would make a good TG special.
Couldn't agree more!

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
How far can Clarkson go.

Not far enough for me.

He has completely lost his draw and needs to go away and digitally insert himself somewhere dark and dismal.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
I thought The One Show presenter apologized because of the comment regarding the continual stoppages on the train line at Reading cos people have a want of jumping in front of the trains at that station and getting themselves squashed? JC didn't think it worthy of his time to have the train stop to investigate. Obviously peeps whose relatives met their sticky in this way thought it indelicate of him to say so and rang in to complain.

I can't be ar$ed with JC...but really!! some people need a sense of humour transplant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom