Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All we know is...........he's got a big mouth.

Still love TG though.

What did he say wrong ?

Back to that old chestnut again. He's expressing HIS opinion whether it be right or wrong. If he'd went to the other end of the scale and said that the Govt should give them what they want and throw in an extra 100% payrise as well, which is just as a ridiculous statement, would the same commotion be made?

Well duh!

This kind of thing is classic Clarkson - what on earth did they expect him to say?

I think they should do the same to cyclists myself.

Once upon a time he used to be genuinely funny and thought provoking at the same time. Now he gets invited to write articles and make appearances because he's expected to say something outrageous. He's become a parody of himself and as such is best consigned to a maximum security twilight home for those who say "I used to be famous you know".

Don't take the bait.

As others have said elsewhere, it's yet more of his premeditated and calculated "controversy" to help flog his latest book in the run up to Christmas.

If you want to really want to read it, wait until the New Year when the charity shops will have plenty of copies.

I think he was paid by the Govt. to deflect attention from the actual strike. They did well.

Typical idiot clarkson.

I'm not offended but I'd like to see him executed, it would make a good TG special.

You've got to give it to him though; he's got the business mind of Katie Price and has released his double F, botox ridden statement just in time for a Christmas DVD release!

Typical idiot clarkson.

I'm not offended but I'd like to see him executed, it would make a good TG special.

Couldn't agree more!

Bang on JC ! don't agree,but made me laugh, job done.

How far can Clarkson go.

Not far enough for me.

He has completely lost his draw and needs to go away and digitally insert himself somewhere dark and dismal.

I thought The One Show presenter apologized because of the comment regarding the continual stoppages on the train line at Reading cos people have a want of jumping in front of the trains at that station and getting themselves squashed? JC didn't think it worthy of his time to have the train stop to investigate. Obviously peeps whose relatives met their sticky in this way thought it indelicate of him to say so and rang in to complain.

I can't be ar$ed with JC...but really!! some people need a sense of humour transplant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom