How fast have you driven your current car?

How fast has your current car been driven upto?

• 80mph

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 90mph

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 100mph

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • 110mph

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • 120mph

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • 130mph

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • 140mph

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • 150mph

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • 160mph

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 170mph+

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
A poll: We all drive cars that are capable of speeds much greater than 70mph, but how much of our cars performance have we ever used. This poll is anonymous and we will assume that these speeds were obtained where it was legal and safe. So how fast has your car gone? My assertion comes from the fact that I assume most of us haven't gone near our cars top speed.

Having got very close to 200 in past cars the current ones are just plain slow... :)

I haven't got near 200mph. My record, not in my car, was 151mph at Millbrook in a Maserati Coupe. The trouble is bar track days or trips abroad the number of times you can use your cars power is small. Bearing in mind you can face prison for over 100mph on a public road.

Maybe in 3rd gear on a 7g, but there is four left to play with:p
But the other 4 are not much use on a dodgy 7g:rolleyes:;)

How the hell can a max speed thread end up with a 7G face off again :wallbash:

But it's only a face-off if YOU make it one. The comments I assume you are referring to are just that - comments, views, pretty lightweight stuff. It was actually YOUR comment that introduced the first note of aggression. Lighten up, dismiss the views you don't like and carry on. Simples...:D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom