How gay is the merc in your closet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vito113

Car
One that's too slow…
Found this survey on the Telegraphs Motoring site, most Mercs do rather well but some appear to have an image problem…

I'm exempt as my V class is definately a raging heterosexual son of a hairy assed builders van with posh seats ;-)

_
Gayest
Peugeot 206 CC
_
Very Gay
Smart City Coupé - New VW Beetle - MINI - Mercedes SLK
_
Just gay enough
Lancia Y - Jeep Wrangler - VW Golf - BMW Z4 - Bentley Arnage convertible - Porsche Boxster
Audi TT - Renault Avantime
_
Gay for pay
Chrysler PT Cruiser - Jaguar XK8/XKR - New Nissan Micra - Rolls-Royce - Range Rover
Rover 75 - Lexus SC 430
_
Raging heterosexuals
Lamborgini Murciélago - Ferrari Enzo - Alfa Romeo - Ford Mondeo - White van - Truck
Hummer H2 - Mercedes G-Wagen - Honda Jazz -
_
Cars to 'out'
Audi A3 - Chrysler PT Cruiser - Fiat Multipla_ - Ford Puma - Honda HR-V - Suzuki Jimni
_
Asexual cars
All Citroëns apart from the C3, and the super-straight award goes to the C5. Peugeot 406/607/807. All Daewoos, Skodas and Hyundais except the Coupé. Vauxhall Vectra and Zafira. Mercedes E-class. Honda Accord. Nissan Primera. Fiat Marea. Seat Alhambra. Renault Scénic (gets a special super-straight mention) apart from the RX4. Chrysler Voyager. Mazda 626.

gayness.jpg

Originally posted by RichardM
The SL55 would be top of the Gay list!
I thought it was hysterically funny when the Top Gear team joked with Jeremy about Dale Winton also owning an SL55 AMG, especially because Dale actually owns an SL500, which is a LOT gayer than the SL55 AMG naturally ;) .

The most leftfield Merc?

Found this on a marketing Website, needless to say the boys from Stuttgart have gotten the site shut down. It seems they gave their mini MPV the same name as a well known German brand of gay mens cosmetics…doh!

DaimlerChrysler ruffled over gay site name.

In selling mass-market goods, image is everything. Thus automaker DaimlerChrysler is concerned about the integrity of the fussball-mom image of its new European minivan, the Mercedes Vaneo, because it shares a name with a cosmetics maker for gay men. The Bavarian businessman who runs www.vaneo.de says he has done nothing wrong, as he owns the rights to the name in the cosmetics, paper and drinks industries. In addition to male cosmetics like creams and lotions, the site offers colored and perfumed toilet paper in eight shades and six scents. The home page for the web site, the one that DaimlerChrysler officials believe is detrimental to its image, features two men kissing and a naked man lathering himself, his crucial area masked by the _"V" from the logo "Vaneo . . the world of gays!" The carmaker is going ahead with legal action to shut down the site.

Therefore I respectfully suggest that the winner is the Mercedes Vaneo!
(But if you own one my apologies)

Last edited:
Originally posted by vito113
Found this survey on the Telegraphs Motoring site, most Mercs do rather well but some appear to have an image problem…

I'm exempt as my V class is definately a raging heterosexual son of a hairy assed builders van with posh seats ;-)

_
Gayest
Peugeot 206 CC
_
Very Gay
Smart City Coupé - New VW Beetle - MINI - Mercedes SLK
_
Just gay enough
Lancia Y - Jeep Wrangler - VW Golf - BMW Z4 - Bentley Arnage convertible - Porsche Boxster
Audi TT - Renault Avantime
_
Gay for pay
Chrysler PT Cruiser - Jaguar XK8/XKR - New Nissan Micra - Rolls-Royce - Range Rover
Rover 75 - Lexus SC 430
_
Raging heterosexuals
Lamborgini Murciélago - Ferrari Enzo - Alfa Romeo - Ford Mondeo - White van - Truck
Hummer H2 - Mercedes G-Wagen - Honda Jazz -
_
Cars to 'out'
Audi A3 - Chrysler PT Cruiser - Fiat Multipla_ - Ford Puma - Honda HR-V - Suzuki Jimni
_
Asexual cars
All Citroëns apart from the C3, and the super-straight award goes to the C5. Peugeot 406/607/807. All Daewoos, Skodas and Hyundais except the Coupé. Vauxhall Vectra and Zafira. Mercedes E-class. Honda Accord. Nissan Primera. Fiat Marea. Seat Alhambra. Renault Scénic (gets a special super-straight mention) apart from the RX4. Chrysler Voyager. Mazda 626.

Most of the cars i like are on the gay list :crazy: . I think they have made a mistake :D :p

Can't see the problem myself - but then I'm a girlie girl:giggles:

Since taking my CLK in for service at Purslows my car now SMELLS gay!I couldnt tell where the pungent scented whiff was coming from until i lifted the bonnet(ooo-er bonnet-lifter)Seems like the stuff they spray over the engine to make it look all shiney (and give the impresssion theyve done something) smells like cheapo air freshener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom