How have driver aids impacted your driving? (Dissertation questionnaire)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aaronmandalia

Car
190E 2.5-16 & E-Class Cabriolet
Helio,

I am a new member here, I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct place, it is to do with the features you have on your car, and your driving habits, please do tell me if I haven't and I shall move it to a more appropriate place.

I have chosen this mercedes forum as I have always been a huge fan of the marque and drive the cars myself. Also, the inspiration from my project came from driving my E-Class cabriolet, which has quite a lot of the systems mentioned, and it lead me to wonder if they have actually made the roads safer or made drivers lazier and caused their concentration levels to drop.

I am currently in my final year of a Combined Engineering degree at Coventry University, and am about to embark on my dissertation.

I am researching into how advanced driver aids systems have impacted the safety of cars for drivers passengers and pedestrians, and also if having them available affects the behaviour of the driver.

As part of my research, I am conducting a short questionnaire in order to gather some opinions of the public, and would very much appreciate it if you could spare a couple of minutes of your time to share your thoughts for my project.

The link to the questionnaire is below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/93KYSBD

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post.

Aaron

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to have obliged - and good luck with your degree.

All done Aaron.

Good luck for the future.

Ant.

Done.

Done

Let us know what the results of the survey are.

Completed, and best wishes for the future.

Done!

Good luck with your degree.

It is hard work but satisfying when you finish it and get a good grade out of it!

done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom