How ironic!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bloodmoon

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde
After last weeks rant about how much SL55's have annoyed me, I thought it only right that I post the following:

I was coming home from Radcliffe town centre where I was droping my sister off at some seedy pub. Now I don't know the area very well, and it ended up with me in a left only lane, wanting to take a right. So, not paying much attention, I indicated right as a fiesta passed me, and pulled across...

...much to the annoyance of a silver SL55 behind me, who had to brake and sound his horn! Poetic Justice?

Damn, I am such a hypocrite :(

BTW - if you were the driver of said vehicle, then please accept my apologies - I don't habitually slice people up.

--
Antony

Originally posted by bloodmoon
a silver SL55
In future you can omit the word "silver" as it is assumed unless you state otherwise ;)

hehe, you still fuelling the "Anti 744 Silver" campaign?

You are absolutely right, though. Must have seen 30 mercs today and the *vast* majority were silver.

I also saw my car but the 200 version - and my god did it sound unhealthy. Imagine a frozen pea bouncing around an empty tin can - that is how it sounded as it shuffled up the road. Definitely been abused :(

--
Antony

Antony,

Was it the same guy that had been irritating you the week before? :D hehe as you say... Poetic Justice.

S.

Hehe, that would have been funny. But, no, the other vehicles were black - this one was silver.

I didn't mean to do it, but you know what its like when you don't know an area - you tend to drive like a bit of a 'tard whilst you read road signs, etc.

But of all the cars I could have done it to - it had to be a damn SL55.

*sigh*

--
Antony

Originally posted by bloodmoon
hehe, you still fuelling the "Anti 744 Silver" campaign?

You are absolutely right, though. Must have seen 30 mercs today and the *vast* majority were silver.

I also saw my car but the 200 version - and my god did it sound unhealthy. Imagine a frozen pea bouncing around an empty tin can - that is how it sounded as it shuffled up the road. Definitely been abused :(

--
Antony

If any of the other colours were any good i would have got those , but , both my cars are 744 .... so there !

Well said Fuzzer,
I think the MB Brilliant Silver (744) is the cleanest Silver any Car Manufacturer has come up with.

I see Black/Blue/Green etc........... Cars every day.

Be different............40% of new Mercedes Car owners can not be wrong..............lol

Joe

Well said Joe!

I have owned several silver cars (Saabs, Peugeot) but they are NOTHING compared to the sparkle that come off my C220. 40% of MB owners have also experienced what we mean heheheheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom