How is this an AMG replica it hasn't even got AMG wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Someone ask him if the AMG kit comes seperately .... ;)

I see it has a ' horror star ' as well .... :( and is wearing spectacles

I was just about to buy some mudflaps for mine ..... :(

Karl , did you see the show on Sacha Baron Cohen last night , i couldn't stop thinking of you !

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
rap.gif

I was just about to buy some mudflaps for mine ..... :(

Karl , did you see the show on Sacha Baron Cohen last night , i couldn't stop thinking of you !

Please, do buy them...

So I can lobb them at you from a great height :( ;)

Seriously, Mudflaps on a Coupe? Thats as bad as the new shape TT with a carry-rack that ive seen around my Staines-Massive.

Last edited:
does it get any worse than that, where does the AMG bit come in? Chromed eyes and a horror star what taste!!! makes me realise how good mine is and what a bargain I got, although I spent loads doing the little things to get it perfect

Whats wrong with flaps on a coupe ?

Seriously .... :confused:

Nothing as far as I'm concerned fitted genuine MB to mine and they great, take a look at my pics in the gallery, stop all the c**p splattering up the side of the car in this wonderful summer weather of ours

Nothing as far as I'm concerned fitted genuine MB to mine and they great, take a look at my pics in the gallery, stop all the c**p splattering up the side of the car in this wonderful summer weather of ours
Well, you're wrong... ;)

Whats wrong with flaps on a coupe ?

Seriously .... :confused:

Terrible IMO, ruin the sleek lines of a coupe.

Ive never had a problem with mud on my 4x cars ive owned!?!

I dont live on a farm so maybe thats why?

What is it with mudflaps , why does everyone hate them ...

I think they finish the bottom of the arch off nicely , and make the car look chunkier from behind ...

I like OEM mud flaps and usually have them fitted to my normal cars (the Vito has got them). Don't think they'd suit the SL though.

What is it with mudflaps , why does everyone hate them ...
They remind me of old volvos, driven by elderly gentlemen wearing flat caps.
I think they finish the bottom of the arch off nicely , and make the car look chunkier from behind ...
A proper set of tyres on the rear axle should sort that problem out :)

Makes them look like a 1970's Volvo estate with a photo/sticker of a horse in the back window :D

EDIT: Weird! Shude mentioned Volvo aswell :)

Wait till you see my new babies to go one the car Shude !!

Mmmmmm ..... staggered AMG's ....... drool ......

Just sitting in the garage waiting to be refurbished .... ;)

Makes them look like a 1970's Volvo estate with a photo/sticker of a horse in the back window :D

EDIT: Weird! Shude mentioned Volvo aswell :)
We've clearly seen the same guy toiling up and down the middle lane of the M6 in his maroon coloured volvo 240 estate at about 62mph.
Wait till you see my new babies to go one the car Shude !!
I hope you're talking about wheels there and not some AMG mudflaps you're having refurbished... ;)

And the little raised mirrors that stick on top of your ordinary wing mirrors.

Might get a little fish thing for the bootlid too ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom