How Many Active Members Are There ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJH

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180k for Wifey, SEAT Leon TSi
As the membership figure is now over 1,300, how many are
actually active and how many are dormant members ?
The postings seem to be coming from the same 15 - 20 members.

I'd say we had more like 40-50 "regular" posters actually.

We had at least 60 cars at the GTG in August, so that should give some indication !

A lot of people use the forum to research info - rather than post.

s.

Well I've been very quiet lately because of work and family pressure at the moment :( .

Thanks GDC for e-mail I will reply :) .

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
I think alot of people prefer to read rather than post regularly.

S.

I can understand that, I started off by just reading for information, then it hits you!! Bang, someone asks a question that you have had recent experience with and you just get the urge to answer. After that you always feel that you want to help people. There are so many people in this forum that have saved me hard cash that to thank each one individually would take ages. So my reason for posting is to look learn and attempt to help

So my reason for posting is to look learn and attempt to help
Spot on ;)
I'll always read 99% of posts if theres somthing I feel I can help with or contribute to then I will.

I found this site the most friendliest and useful when I did my pre-purchase research - hence why I hang out mostly here and not anywhere else (except for Pistonheads).

K

Originally posted by Kinky
hence why I hang out mostly here and not anywhere else (except for Pistonheads).

And I have to thank you for that (and, I think, CrimsonKing?). I love Pistonheads - learnt some valuable legal lessons over there ;) .

Yeah - kinda spooky really in that CK500 and I would have crossed paths many times over on the PH TVR forums. But it's not until he signed up here that the penny drops!

And yeah - I've learnt so so much over there - it's always my 1st point of call. Dead handy having the BiB there - they'll give it to you as it is, instead of the usual specualtion that goes on.

And Kinky's top tip .... if you're looking for stuff to buy (not cars - but just anything else miscellaneous - check out the For Sale forum over on Scoobynet - some absolute bargains come up there.

K

Kinky/Flyer - I thought I recognised your names from elsewhere - Pistonheads - am afraid I am another regular visitor to that site too. Wot with me being a TVR nut as well :cool:

Another PH-er here too. I also tend to go to a lot of the PH events as well. A great way to meet great people and some wonderful cars.

Bruntingthorpe on Oct 12th. Someone will crack 200 this time I'm sure....

Other than PH I'm here. Again, a very friendly site. Have to make the next GTG even though my car is nothing special, not compared to some of the beautiful cars here.

So, my top 3 MB Club cars:

1) Maffs CL500
2) Steve's E55 AMG
3) Brian's E320CDi

Cheers,

Greg

Originally posted by GregE240
So, my top 3 MB Club cars:

1) Maffs CL500
2) Steve's E55 AMG
3) Brian's E320CDi
Pity Matt and Steve don't agree with you, they're both selling their cars :p .

Originally posted by Shude
Pity Matt and Steve don't agree with you, they're both selling their cars :p .

That makes me No.1.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Im here to aid my quest in facelifting my 202

I'm here 'cos I'm a nosey bugger and I've got a merc. What other reason could there be for joining you guys on the road to a better motoring experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom