How many AMG owners in the North East Of England

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee C63

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 (weistec supercharged)
Just wondering how many of us are in the N.East of England and what cars we are running. And if there is any interest in organizing a meet one evening etc. To swap stories and compare cars. Obviously weather and location dependent.

I Have met a few in person.

Chris CLS 55
Abb CLS 55
John SL 55
Stan S55 (Weistec S/C)

Chris CLS 55
Abb CLS 55
John SL 55
Stan S55 (Weistec S/C)
Jimmy E63
Ho E63

Updated for accuracy :)

Chris CLS 55 (stage 3 eurocharged)
Abb CLS 55
John SL 55 (Beast being created)
Stan S63 (Weistec S/C)
Jimmy E63 (Eurocharged and mental exhaust)
Ho E63
Lee C63 (Weistec supercharged)

I'd be interested for a gtg, evenings could be a bit hit or miss, but i'm not too bothered where :thumb:

Hmmmm i feel like Chicken! :doh:

You best put a bulk order in for chicken for when you have the dyno day as i am sure the place will be packed....actually i can see the place being packed every weekend, with people coming down for the chicken, the good banter and to shoot some pool ha ha.:thumb:

You'll need to get some beds in Acid for all of us who have to travel great distances to see you :thumb: save us going home :D

You best put a bulk order in for chicken for when you have the dyno day as i am sure the place will be packed....actually i can see the place being packed every weekend, with people coming down for the chicken, the good banter and to shoot some pool ha ha.:thumb:

Acid needs to open a restaurant on the roof and a take away downstairs. I believe he even has a permit for the latter ;)

Acid needs to open a restaurant on the roof and a take away downstairs. I believe he even has a permit for the latter ;)

What a top idea.

Take your wife out for a meal + dyno your car at the same time :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jamie from Evo tune is a top top bloke. My brother in law has Alota work done by him and it's always top notch. His Evo is currently getting forged + big turbos so should be interesting to see the results in a week or so.

Jamie from Evo tune is a top top bloke. My brother in law has Alota work done by him and it's always top notch. His Evo is currently getting forged + big turbos so should be interesting to see the results in a week or so.

I am going to have a run down as my mate has stuck my name down to put mine on the rollers.....could be a opportunity for a few of us to meet up????

Yeah I'm up for this Lee :thumb:

Just went to put this in my diary, and realised it's bank holiday weekend and I'm not up north I'm in Wrexham until the Sunday :fail

So sorry Lee won't be to able to make this one :(

Just went to put this in my diary, and realised it's bank holiday weekend and I'm not up north I'm in Wrexham until the Sunday :fail

So sorry Lee won't be to able to make this one :(

Ha Ha i never realized it was bank holiday either!!!!!!!! And i have not confirmed with the big boss i can go (The Mrs) :doh:

Just bought a 2012 C63 AMG. David Living in gateshead. Just joined forum today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom