How many doors does a Citroen C1 have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
I have a reason for asking - lets see if they own up?:devil: :D

They come in 3 or 5 door (counting the hatchback).

NO, I don't have one:crazy:

neither do i .But if you own an aygo or a 107 you are still stuffed

So what was the reason for asking then?
BTW the receptionist has got a C1 black :D :D

My skipper at work bought a new C1 recently in the pastel shade of pistachio they do.

Under the thumb? Too right. And she makes him drive it rather than their Smart roadster...

But he can't see the problem with it!

Yes we were surprised to find it had five doors only realising that when Josh tried to squeeze in through the front!:eek: :eek: :p I then spotted a rear handle - thinking it was for the fuel cap and suddenly dawn realising that it was a rear door.

They are such tiny things - I didn't for one mooment think it would have 5:eek:

I'd forgotten all about that. Tell Joyce she's a tittle tattle :D :D :D

Excellent!

Excellent little cars 4 stars euroncap and 60mpg to boot. :) It is after all a To*ota.;) Rock solid build for a wee car.:D Only problems appear to be associated with the rear door/window/hatch/whatever according to Honest John. "Water leaks into load area via extractor vent. Have also been water leaks into load area and rear via misfitted rear door and hatch seals or rear light seals, otherwise reader feedback so far very positive." So maybe its a good idea not to use the rear door at all. ;) Since the Aygo,107 and C1 are all basically the same car and built in same factory you may find this great little peugeot 107/aygo/c1 site useful. Lots of mods of course how tos and some very useful circuit diagrams.:bannana:

http://my107.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Yes we were surprised to find it had five doors only realising that when Josh tried to squeeze in through the front!:eek: :eek: :p I then spotted a rear handle - thinking it was for the fuel cap and suddenly dawn realising that it was a rear door.

Heheheheheh. :devil: :devil:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom