How many female members are there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So ladies, now that The Boss knows who we are :eek: - has anyone received any christmas cards????:rolleyes:
Can't help but notice the boss went terribly quiet, perhaps shy and retiring??;)

Or maybe he's putting his chest wig and medallion on for all you laydees out there :D

Or maybe he's putting his chest wig and medallion on for all you laydees out there :D

Oh good lord!

vol001_borat_mankini.jpg

Please no!

See previous post - Oh god no!

Surely this should be OFF TOPIC...................way off topic....:D

Oi! You calling me horseface??:eek:

How very dare you! :p ;)

Lol..

Im still here..

Sorry, was enjoying the weekend and took some lovely pictures of my cherished w124 cabrio car just off Oxford street yesterday during a shopping trip on one of the cars rare outings in town. Pics coming in a mo.

hope you are all well.. boys and girls lol

Lol.. just read through your thread notes..

um.. it was simply a question about female/male ratios... im happily attached to all those who think otherwise ;)

lol dont worry we like to have fun on here in between all the car stuff:D :bannana:
.............................:D :D :D ...............................

now the mind boggles.......

Thank you Natalie.. they were the best cars back in the 80's and 90's, and still are.

Jeremy Clarkson talks about how ones heart rate is lower in a benz than any other car, and if i compare all my mercs, the w124 is the most coseting drive, and relaxing. The newer cars are too sensitive

what do u drive?

Thank you Natalie.. they were the best cars back in the 80's and 90's, and still are.

what do u drive?

Was a E280 Estate, and now an E320 Estate, 5 speed auto - love it! (Thanks AndyK!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom