How many festive miles did you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmk666

Car
E350CDI Sport Estate
Got back to London yesterday after a week and a bit of family and friend visiting up North and was shocked to work out I'd covered the best part of 1000 miles.

One pair of grandparents are in Leeds, the other in Doncaster and there was also a quick blast up to Whitley Bay, but I wasn't expecting to see quite so many figures added to the clock. Says something about the relaxing ride and (relatively) decent fuel economy I guess.

So how many miles did you rack up?

We only did a 100 miles of 'visiting'.

Whereabouts in the utopia that is Doncaster did you visit?

did about 1000 miles a week before xmas

About 3500 for me. Trip to Poland to see the in laws and then to cornwall to see mine.
Averaged about 38 mpg. Would have been cheaper to fly and hire a car but I do like to drive there.

16 miles so far:) Total for both cars...

None, as my car is defunct due to the inlet port fault.

My mate came and picked us up and ran us through to his for new year, which was rather nice of him.

About 500 for me, but not in the E-Class.

Some bobin about local stuff.

Around 450 miles and back for a GTG. Including stopping of to see a very good friend.

To the January sales - No miles:bannana::bannana::thumb:

About 500 miles in the multivalve, 3 miles in the Allard, and 5 in the SM.

About 20 miles if that but you must have past near my door gmk666 if you were at Whitley Bay

Only ventured out once in the car to visit relatives over xmas ,125 miles:)

Done about 300 miles in the Scooby and maybe 50 in the Panda. The Merc hasn't turned a wheel since mid-December :eek:. I'd better check it's still in the garage..

Cheers,

Gaz

Just over 500 without any problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom