How many of you take care of yourselves as much as your cars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NW_Merc

Banned
Car
1994 Mercedes C180 classic
Ok, I've seen numerous posts on taking care of your different motors. However one important question still remains, how many of you take care of yourselves as much as you take care of your cars?

Ok, I've seen numerous posts on taking care of your different motors. However one important question still remains, how many of you take care of yourselves as much as you take care of your cars?
:D Nice question. If I were to price up the toiletries used by myelf in a year, I douby it would be a quarter of the costs of car 'stuff' :D Mind you the wife and daughter would far exceed the money spent on the cars. (but they're worth every penny)

John

It was a thought like that, that made me attend a well man clinic. Apparently my RPM and Oil pressure are exactly the same as they were 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Oh just a bit of waxing, a good buffing and the occasional check of the dipstick.

I always treat myself to new nice new clothes, latest fragrances/after shaves and a hair cut every month…!

This Haynes manual may help you guys ;)

This Haynes manual may help you guys ;)
:D I dread to think what you were searching for when you found that. Please don't say you were looking for a Haynes Manual. :devil: :)

Take care
John

I always treat myself to new nice new clothes, latest fragrances/after shaves and a hair cut every month…!

Only every month? You know washing clothes never leaves them with as good a finish as when they are brand new? I can't believe you wash clothes. I washed some once and couldn't live with the finish not being as good as original :p ;)

All depends what it is. My bank manager would prob say "she spends enough so she must do!":D :D But I must stop buying clothes and shoes - note to self to stop buying stuff - bugger I always lose notes:rolleyes: :p

bugger I always lose notes:rolleyes: :p
Pound notes?? Message to Kick the pussy cat:

Check the seats after Pammy has been in your limo :D fifty, fifty on what you find? :devil:

John the wishful thinker

Interesting post. Soly yesterday said that I was loosing too much weight. Having thought about what she said and looked at my belt I tend to agree with her. Thinks I had better start eating more and taking a little more care of me.

Interesting post. Soly yesterday said that I was loosing too much weight. Having thought about what she said and looked at my belt I tend to agree with her. Thinks I had better start eating more and taking a little more care of me.

She's not wrong!!! We had similar words - so maybe the 72oz is what's needed ;_

Hmmm, I think I spend a fair bit on myself, too much probably! Mostly clothes and shoes (of which some still hang in wardrobe unworn with labels) and quite a range of make up etc which hasten to add, don't wear alot of, (not needed you see ;) :D)

Although other peoples opinions may differ!

Blackadder fans will recall the advice of Captain Flash-heart.

"Treat your woman like you treat your plane..."

(I would get in trouble for repeating the next bit, but it ends "WOOF!")

:D

Hmmm, I think I spend a fair bit on myself, too much probably! Mostly clothes and shoes (of which some still hang in wardrobe unworn with labels) and quite a range of make up etc which hasten to add, don't wear alot of, (not needed you see ;) :D)

Although other peoples opinions may differ!

Where's the nice photo gone Gina ? :rolleyes:

I can see the car in the signature ..... ;) don't need to see it in the avatar as well ...

You know , the 'nice' one .... :D

EDIT :- even better , leave the avatar and replace the signature with a nice piccy !

Can I suggest we start a new forum called 'Flirty at 11:30' :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom