How much are these chrome heater rings everyones getting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercedesBent

Car
C200 Sport, CBR 600F 06
2 or 3 sets on ebay and all going for about £10-12 incl postage.

What do they cost from a dealer?

where else can I get some without pain in the **** bidding for 5 days?

Ta

MB

MercedesBent said:
2 or 3 sets on ebay and all going for about £10-12 incl postage.

What do they cost from a dealer?

where else can I get some without pain in the **** bidding for 5 days?

Ta

MB

Hi MB,

They aren't OEM parts as far as I know. I have a spare set though if you're interested (boxed, new, unused) which I got from Mercedes Performance for £16.49 (£13.99 + £2.50 P&P). Surplus to requirements so make me an offer? Otherwise will stick them in the classifieds section.

Cheers,
Steve

Check out this place it could save you a bit of cash for just a little bit of detective work ;) . linky

High-Lo said:
Hi MB,

They aren't OEM parts as far as I know. I have a spare set though if you're interested (boxed, new, unused) which I got from Mercedes Performance for £16.49 (£13.99 + £2.50 P&P). Surplus to requirements so make me an offer? Otherwise will stick them in the classifieds section.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi mate

have put a bid for a set on ebay with p&p will cost me max £15. Currently winning on a £5.50 bid with £5 p&p.

If goes higher than that won't bother to bid again so how does £15 grab you all in?

Can I cancel bads on ebay - if you are ok with £15 and I can retract bids then would rather buy from peeps on here!

You need a good reason to retract a bid on ebay....... if you want to preserve your reputation !!

just telling them you can get them somewhere else probably won't cut the mustard ....

although there's no harm in asking ......

You can revise your maximum bid to be £5.50 iirc, that way if you win, great, if someone else bids, no problem, you lose.

No retraction necessary as far as I see.

Ian.

MercedesBent said:
Hi mate

have put a bid for a set on ebay with p&p will cost me max £15. Currently winning on a £5.50 bid with £5 p&p.

If goes higher than that won't bother to bid again so how does £15 grab you all in?

Can I cancel bads on ebay - if you are ok with £15 and I can retract bids then would rather buy from peeps on here!

Hi MB,

You have PM. You can have them for £12 P&P recorded all inclusive. Glad to sort out members here. It annoys me a bit when sellers profit from postage. £5 P&P is a bit excessive for a couple of rings even if they are adding a PayPal fee on top.

Cheers,
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom