How much is a..... Does this fit....... - Ask Your Questions In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In my experience customers who know all the details about what they want are few and far between. I certainly get a lot of enquiries which start off as ' I need a phone kit for my car' - what car do you have? - A blue Mercedes - and so on....

What I was asking about though was are there quality levels within the non OE inventory? Is there a scale of graded parts. If I were to buy a non OE part would that part always be of the same quality or does the quality vary in anyway whatsoever. If there is a scale as i'm being told, then what is it?

Thanks

What I was asking about though was are there quality levels within the non OE inventory? Is there a scale of graded parts. If I were to buy a non OE part would that part always be of the same quality or does the quality vary in anyway whatsoever. If there is a scale as i'm being told, then what is it?

Thanks

Hi Alfie

In each product range there would only be 1 or 2 different AM brands so there would be no scale of qualities really.

I certainly get a lot of enquiries which start off as ' I need a phone kit for my car' - what car do you have? - A blue Mercedes - and so on....

Presumably you offer either blue or silver then so as to avoid clashing.

Last time I bought it a few months ago , it was £10 and a few pence before the VAT ( £12 - odds inclusive ) for 4 litres , so you are probably quite close .

Driving in a narrow road a clash of door mirrors has broken the clear plastic part on the drivers wing mirror on my 2008 W204 ( VIN WDD2040072A189093 PZ8 ) how much is a replacement and how do you do it, I presume it is glue fixed.

Driving in a narrow road a clash of door mirrors has broken the clear plastic part on the drivers wing mirror on my 2008 W204 ( VIN WDD2040072A189093 PZ8 ) how much is a replacement and how do you do it, I presume it is glue fixed.

Hi arty

Drop me a PM with your reg and we can check on monday :D

Is it electronic, heated or tinted or have anything special like that?

I need a clutch for an Audi A4 1.9 TDi Sport. Reg. is YX52 ZWG

Can you get me a price and a part number?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we use the code MBCLUB25 at the counter at our local branch?

Reason I ask about using it at the counter is the one time I did use online ordering I opted & paid for next day delivery (after verifying ECP had all the bits I wanted & specifically ordering only bits that showed as in stock) & then did not receive the parts for 8 days!

Apparently, some of them were not in stock.

I prefer to go into the branch & check the stuff there & then.

I need replacement front Wipers for my W203. How much would these be?

Can we use the code ******25 at the counter at our local branch?

Hi Neil - All the codes can only be used ONLINE.

littledigger said:
I would rather pay 25% more than the RRP than use the ECP rubbish online service. I've never used the local counter service, a discount here would tempt me to re-try ECP.

We will, in the next 3 weeks have a Reserve and collect service up and running - This way you can use your Forum discount & collect in store :thumb:

Hi arty

Drop me a PM with your reg and we can check on monday :D

Is it electronic, heated or tinted or have anything special like that?
Sent you a PM couple of days ago, any developments on this?

Interesting reading.

I have always been a big fan of Camberley Auto Factors myself. They are local and have always offered excellent service. What can ECP offer me that CAF cannot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom