How much is a..... Does this fit....... - Ask Your Questions In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£30 ? That sounds too cheap? Fleabay has loads of used ones for between £50 and £120 -

I've googled replacement as far as I can and it doesn't look like I'm going to enjoy doing it - good for the new car Bonding process though :D

Jim

Genuine part from MB Newcastle. £32 76 and certainly not £50 - £120.

Genuine Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 Heater Duo Valve A2118320584 NEW | eBay

Edit, even cheaper from MB Southend

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-M...e&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=121179128384&rt=nc

OOPS - sorry, just updated my Sig Block, I got rid of the W211 a couple of years ago, it's a W220 one I'm after now (dual solenoid and a motor)

Jim

Last edited:
OOPS - sorry, just updated my Sig Block, I got rid of the W211 a couple of years ago, it's a W220 one I'm after now (dual solenoid and a motor)

Jim

Ah, that explains it. I looked at the car under your username which is still showing W211 E320Cdi

Which Wiper Blades ?

Hi - Which wiper blades do I need for my W203 Reg 900 VYW
It's the Aero type of fitment not the hook type, If I put my reg into the ECP website, it shows me the hook type.
Some pictures below of my fitment - Please click to enlarge

Hi - Which wiper blades do I need for my W203 Reg 900 VYW
It's the Aero type of fitment not the hook type, If I put my reg into the ECP website, it shows me the hook type.
Some pictures below of my fitment - Please click to enlarge

Hi,

These should be the correct wipers for your vehicle.

Valeo Valeo Silencio Flat Wiper Blade Set Vm353 - Euro Car Parts UK?s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

Hope this helps

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Jack

Spark Plugs

Hi need to price up some spark plugs for my 2000 CLK320.

Not sure which ones to order, thought perhaps Bosch?

Thanks for any help :thumb:

Hi need to price up some spark plugs for my 2000 CLK320.

Not sure which ones to order, thought perhaps Bosch?

Thanks for any help :thumb:

Sure Thing.

Can I have your Registration number and i'll check to see what we have on the system.

Many thanks

Jack

Sure Thing.

Can I have your Registration number and i'll check to see what we have on the system.

Many thanks

Jack

Hi Jack, reg No is X529WFM, also do you do Bosch plug leads for the same vehicle?

Thanks.

Hi Jack, reg No is X529WFM, also do you do Bosch plug leads for the same vehicle?

Thanks.

Hi there,

The part number for the spark plugs you require are 408771300 and the part number for the ignition leads is 409835110 (sadly they are not Bosch)

As you know your entitle to a 25% off promocode, however as we have an online sale at the moment the code won't work, so any of the items you wish to order that have less than 25% off already I can manually change when your ready to place your order.

Hope this helps

Many Thanks

Jack

Suspension parts for S124

Hi Jack,

I need some suspension parts for my S124 and have been struggling with the members code on your website (it says it's expired or invalid or something).

I see you can do a manual discount so should I list the parts I want here or email them to you or what please?

Cheers,

Hi Jack,

I need some suspension parts for my S124 and have been struggling with the members code on your website (it says it's expired or invalid or something).

I see you can do a manual discount so should I list the parts I want here or email them to you or what please?

Cheers,

Hi Rob,

Thats fine,

Just list them on here and if the discount us below 25% off then i can make it 25% for you to match the club promo.

Any items that have more than 25% off on them already I wouldn't be able to amend the price of.

Thanks

Jack

W211 e220 a2114100415

Price for W211 E220 CDI with 722.6 auto box Prop shaft flexible joint, A2114100415?

Price for W211 E220 CDI with 722.6 auto box Prop shaft flexible joint, A2114100415?

Hi Really sorry but we do not have stock of that item at the moment.

If you speak with your local store, they may be able to order one in for you on a special order.

Many Thanks

Jack

Hello Sir!

Can you please quote me happy for 2 lemforder ball joints. PN 617220555

Hi With regards to this part, as seen on the website this product already have 27% off on it at the moment due to the online sale.

For this reason the discount is already more than the club promotion, there for I wouldn't be able to lower the price any further.

Thanks

Jack

Hi, my list is growing. Need front discs and pads prices please

With regards to the discs and pads you need, can you please confirm your vehicle reg and i'll have a look on our system to see which ones you need.

Thanks

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom