How much is a..... Does this fit....... - Ask Your Questions In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but has anyone tried or does anyone know if its (fairly) easy to retrofit a command unit into a 2002 w208? Thanks

Probably a familiar tale on a cold morning but my E 320CDI struggled to start this morning. I only do short journeys so it always going to happen but replacing the battery seems an obvious choice.
I'd like to order straight away and checking the current battery size isn't convenient.
I think it's an 019?
Post facelift 2007 E320cdi estate, think it's in the boot under the floor.

Varta Silver battery on Ebay for £85 delivered next day. 5 year guarantee.

Make sure it's not the glow plugs or glow plug relay unit. Are you getting a prolonged glow plug light on the dash at all?

Hi Guys

Many of you will know us, probably used us, but now we are here to help the MBClub community with their parts enquries. :bannana:

We stock over 114,000 parts - which is roughly 50% more than the next biggest motor factor - meaning we can offer you better choice, better quality and much better value!

Please feel free to post any enquiries in here - And im sure we can help!
Hi I require mobile 1 5lt but your site will not accept the 25% discount which i understand is available to mb club members. Please advise.
regards
Brian

Hi I require mobile 1 5lt but your site will not accept the 25% discount which i understand is available to mb club members. Please advise.
regards
Brian

Currently we have an offer on our website, where all items have a discount of upto 50%, pre-applied to them online. During this time, the club discounts are suspended (as the discount is already applied, and can therefore be MORE than 25%)

In case you find an item that has LESS than the club discount (25%) please feel free to drop us an email with the part numbers, and we will override the price, to match it.

This way, members with a club discount will always pay the club price (-25%) or less!

I hope that helps,

Jack

Hi,

is there a valid discount code on euro car parts items for MBClub members ?

I need to order an aux back-up battery for my CLS350 W219, can you offer any guidance on part no: and or price ?

Hi,

I need stabilizer links and shock absorbers (front axle) for reg CU52OXR

Thank you clk320x. I couldnt locate stabiliser links and I am wary of ordering the wrong part, hence the post here.

Do you mean these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom