How much is a..... Does this fit....... - Ask Your Questions In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
Reg plate is FE03 KFA

Hi mate:

432220630 - BOSCH NEW DIESEL INJECTOR - COMMON RAIL MERC C/CLK 270 CDI 12/00>
Merc Pt: 61307009 87
Bosch Fuel Injector - Euro Car Parts UK
432220630.jpg

432220631 - BOSCH REMANNED DIESEL INJECTOR - COMMON RAIL MERC C/CLK 270 CDI 12/00>
Merc Pt: 61307009 87Bosch Fuel Injector - Euro Car Parts UK
432220631.jpg

The above are the same unit, the difference is that one is brand new, and one is Re Manufactured.

We have 1 other Merc part number listed, however it looks like Merc have superceeded that to the ones above.

Hope That Helps :thumb:

Oops! Should be K5 NLT... Don't tell the boss...

Hi David,

Thats really strange,

We do list an Oil Cooler for a C320 (i had a quick look before you gave me your reg), however when i use your reg, that part isn't listed.

I did read your other thread, and see you found one for £40 - The one i found (it may be a different one) is genuine, and over £100 :eek: So i don't think i can help :doh:

Sorry :(

Hi David,

Thats really strange,

We do list an Oil Cooler for a C320 (i had a quick look before you gave me your reg), however when i use your reg, that part isn't listed.

I did read your other thread, and see you found one for £40 - The one i found (it may be a different one) is genuine, and over £100 :eek: So i don't think i can help :doh:

Sorry :(

OK no - problem, thanks for looking would have been useful to compare. The £40 one is also genuine. just got lucky.

OK no - problem, thanks for looking would have been useful to compare. The £40 one is also genuine. just got lucky.

Rip their arm off!

I guess its just a one off that somebody is selling for less than cost to clear - As long as it sorts the problem and gets you back on road then its win win!

Hi ,
I need a camsaft hall sensor for my 211 , it as a 271 engine , the part number on the sensor is
A0004 153 60 28
Can I get this part from you or will it have to be genuine MB .
Regards
Steve

Cheers Olly

Ill get it from MB , I was qouted 200 euro ,

Looking for near side front upper wishbone for a S210 3.2CDi year 2000. I sure I have seen them on the website before, but nowhere to be seen.

Hi
I will like by a original MB radio caset for W202 !
Any one knows where from ?

I need your help please,

Thanks.

Lambda Sensor question

Hello!

Whats the difference between this sensor @ £94.80

Bosch Mercedes-Benz | Euro Car Parts UK

and this one @ 58.74

:dk:

i'm certain the first one is what i require having a look at the two connectng ends.

...But why then does the Merc dealer want £180 inc VAT for one?

Doesn't Merc supply the same BOSCH ones as these? or are they different/better?

Thanks.

Edit; While im at it:

This:
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/M...2f6e57c7134a036cf7ef360ad3a23f0fb724bd&000613

Vs Original merc @ £133.20

is the original part a VDO unit too?

Last edited:
Hello!

Whats the difference between this sensor @ £94.80

and this one @ 58.74

:dk:

i'm certain the first one is what i require having a look at the two connectng ends.

...But why then does the Merc dealer want £180 inc VAT for one?

Doesn't Merc supply the same BOSCH ones as these? or are they different/better?

Thanks.

Hi Billy,

They have different connectors for starters :)

Below is a more in-depth image:

ECP No: 710220815
Bosch No: 0258 003 320
XREF: 00054042 17 (404217 )
Note: 4 terminal, Total Length 590 mm, Recommended replace interval 100000 km
F0258003314.JPG

ECP No: 710770395
Bosch No: 0258 986 506
XREF: (none)
Note: 4 terminal, Recommended replace interval 160000 km

F0258986507.JPG

I hope that helps :)

cheers ECP, me know that lol, when i type in my reg it comes up with two variables. I know its the top one with the two sensor type connectors, but are you/anyone able to tell me if the dealer part is any different in terms quality?

like mentioned im sure they are all BOSCH. I aint going to pay 180 squid if the quality etc of the goods are all the same!

Seeing as this and the fuel sender i wish to replace are integral to correct running i need to make sure the differnces in quality vs price are in check.

i know the cliche about stealership and all but the price difference between the two sensors from ECP and the Dealer are HUGE!

Last edited:
cheers ECP, me know that lol, when i type in my reg it comes up with two variables. I know its the top one with the two sensor type connectors, but are you/anyone able to tell me if the dealer part is any different in terms quality?

like mentioned im sure they are all BOSCH. I aint going to pay 180 squid if the quality etc of the goods are all the same!

Seeing as this and the fuel sender i wish to replace are integral to correct running i need to make sure the differnces in quality vs price are in check.

i know the cliche about stealership and all but the price difference between the two sensors are HUGE!

Hi Billy,

The original one will quite likely be made by Bosch or another OE quality supplier. Remember Mercedes dont make sensors.... (as far as i know)

So as long as you stick with a OE quality manufacturer, then your getting the best of both worlds - :rock:

patrick

Hi Billy,

The original one will quite likely be made by Bosch or another OE quality supplier. Remember Mercedes dont make sensors.... (as far as i know)

So as long as you stick with a OE quality manufacturer, then your getting the best of both worlds - :rock:

patrick

Cheers Patrick, they dont as far as i'm aware, my sensor currently is a Bosch under there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom