How much is a..... Does this fit....... - Ask Your Questions In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi mate,

Looking to order an AC condenser for a petrol engine C200 Kompressor (w203) reg CU52OXR. I think I have seen one on the site but I need to know what OE brand it is.

Thanks

Thanks for your query,

The A/C condensor is by EIS, details below:

Description: EIS Condenser
Part no.: 222220680
Web Price: £139.20
Forum Price: £104.40

EIS - Euro Car Parts UK

222220680.jpg

Hope that helps!

Kunal

This forum keeps getting better as i always use eurocarparts,Thanks

Thanks for your query,

The A/C condensor is by EIS, details below:

Description: EIS Condenser
Part no.: 222220680
Web Price: £139.20
Forum Price: £104.40

EIS - Euro Car Parts UK

222220680.jpg

Hope that helps!

Kunal

Thanks Kunal,

It says in the product details its produced by Behr is this correct? If not is EIS OE spec? Does it come with a filter dryer or must I buy one separately?

Thanks again.

Thanks Kunal,

It says in the product details its produced by Behr is this correct? If not is EIS OE spec? Does it come with a filter dryer or must I buy one separately?

Thanks again.

I can infact confirm that it is EIS and not Behr (a little system glitch!). It is actually classed as an aftermarket part but comes with the same warranty period as an OE equivalent. Currently, EIS is the only brand we stock for this particular part and yes it comes with a filter dryer included :)

Kunal

Hi Possibly interested in a clutch for a c200 w202 reg 1999 model reg (s124 ogc)

Please Quote me happy...

(Trying to keep her alive before the end of the month or she GOES....)

Hi Possibly interested in a clutch for a c200 w202 reg 1999 model reg (s124 ogc)

Please Quote me happy...

(Trying to keep her alive before the end of the month or she GOES....)

Hi Mate,

The clutch part depends on whether your vehicle has an A/C (for some strange reason!), does it?

Kunal

Hi Mate,

The clutch part depends on whether your vehicle has an A/C (for some strange reason!), does it?

Kunal

Its not my everyday car, I would have to check, & the cars not exactly with me, Could you not quote me with & without ac? cheers for the fast reply..

For a 1998 W202 C250 DT

Guttmann vs. Hengst vs. Vaico oil & fuel filters.

Guttmann vs. Bosch air filters.

What's the difference, apart from the price?

Hi Neil

Guttmann is an aftermarket quality, wheras Bosch, Hengst and Valeo are all Original Quality suppliers

hi

need a price and part numbers to order pair of new front brake disk stone guards / sometimes called backing plates for a 97 w202 c250td, mine have corroded away

cheers

hi

need a price and part numbers to order pair of new front brake disk stone guards / sometimes called backing plates for a 97 w202 c250td, mine have corroded away

cheers

Hi

Let us know your reg, and we'll have a look on the website for you

Do you sell intercoolers and parts?

If so, do you stock the intercooler for a Mercedes C230 Kompressor W202 chassis?

Have you put your reg into our website? - I just guessed your vehicle spec and i've come up with 1 option:

Description: NRF Intercooler
Part No.: 229220040
Web Price: £226.80
Forum Price: £170.10
NRF Mercedes-Benz | Euro Car Parts UK
229220040.jpg

I need a new battery for my 2003 lexus Rx300 but when I put the reg i only get the cheaper brands is there away of searching for Bosch etc? like a Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 069

I need a new battery for my 2003 lexus Rx300 but when I put the reg i only get the cheaper brands is there away of searching for Bosch etc? like a Bosch S4 Car Battery Type 069

Hi,

For your car, we only list one battery - a UK030

We stock this in 3 brands:
Lion
Exide Excel
Exide Premium

If you want a Bosch 069 you could use this link, however i must stress, that you HAVE to measure your original battery & check the terminal size / layout before ordering.

Bosch Battery (S4 Battery 069 4 Year Guarantee)
Part No.: 444770697
Web Price: £74.34
Forum Price: £55.76
Bosch Toyota S4 Battery 069 4 Year Guarantee | Euro Car Parts UK

Hi,

For your car, we only list one battery - a UK030

We stock this in 3 brands:
Lion
Exide Excel
Exide Premium

If you want a Bosch 069 you could use this link, however i must stress, that you HAVE to measure your original battery & check the terminal size / layout before ordering.

Bosch Battery (S4 Battery 069 4 Year Guarantee)
Part No.: 444770697
Web Price: £74.34
Forum Price: £55.76
Bosch Toyota S4 Battery 069 4 Year Guarantee | Euro Car Parts UK

Ok thanks for the info, I may just go with the Lion its just I have never heard of them. But as they give a 3 year guarantee they cant be to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom