How much is a nearside w124 headlamp lense please ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Another guy who thinks because its Mercedes it must be worth a fortune ....

I mailed this guy on ebay who has a set of w124 lights (rear lights, front indicators and one headlamp lense) who says he will split, how much he wants for the headlight lense .. here is his reply ......

' Make me an offer, and I will consider it, Merc parts are not cheap, thanks, Rgards, Stan Cunvin. '

does anyone have any idea how much a w124 nearside headlight lense is from the stealership, so i have somethnig to work with.....

I'm not desperate for it, so i'll be quite happy if this degenerates , to argue the toss with him and then tell him where to poke it ..... people like this make me mad, they must have a ballpark figure in their head, or are they ust out for whatever they can get ? :mad:

Thanks in advance....

When he says 'make me an offer', if you are feeling cheeky and want to play him back at his game, offer him something like a fiver. If he accepts it, you're laughing, if he doesn't, you can wind him up and are still laughing ;) :D

I'm sure W124 parts must be getting easier to get hold of - due to the age and value of them, accident damaged ones (like the E280 in the recent thread, or KLP's Brabus) will not likely be getting repaired - hence more salvage :)

Good luck,

Will

£33.50 plus VAT from Euro Car Parts bought one for my 123 and it was still a Bosch.

Pete

Howard, you have PM and you'll get a call on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom