How much is my CSL63 worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doc matt

Car
Cls63amg. Turbo d.pipes, decat, Quaife.
im going to be putting my CSL63 up for sale this weekend once I get the finance agreed for my new car.
The thing is I’ve no idea how much I should let it go for.

It’s got 52k miles
5 grands worth of Vossen Alloys/tyres
Quaife diff
Decat and res delete
Turbo downpipes ready for TTE upgrade
Approx 720bhp Remap
Great condition inside and out.
Recently serviced MSL 2 grands of new discs and pads all round.
Booked in for gearbox service and aircon Regas next week.

Any pointers be great. Is PH the best place for me to advertise it?

Attachments

• 84C52093-FD64-47E3-AC7C-26F6DA12B83D.jpeg
    84C52093-FD64-47E3-AC7C-26F6DA12B83D.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Year? Previous owners? Options? Reason I ask, I have been monitoring the market for one (albeit black) and hope to be in a position to buy one early nx year.

Sorry it’s 2012 I’ve just edited my original post. Owners? I’ll have to dig out the log book. I think I’m the 4th or 5th owner.

Take a look on eBay/Autotrader for values. don't count on the mods adding overall value to buyers.

I bought mine last month, they range from £22k-£28k for pre-facelift

^^^ re the mods +1 as good as they are. Perhaps change the wheels for some stock ones and try and re coupe some £££ that way, as you have definitely narrowed your market with your mods, as some potential buyers may be put off whereas others will see it as a plus. I don't think I am helping here OP, as you are probably aware of these things already.
All said and done, I would put it around the £26k mark taking into account the mods.

Looks lovely BTW, high number of owners would put me off though TBH.

Nice wheels

Advertise it here first (for free) and then go from there

I could be interested, please PM me when it is for sale. What are you moving to next?

You’ll all shoot me down in flames when I tell you. I’ve bought a Tesla P100D.... yes a battery car lol. I’m going from a V8 to a V-nothing. After speccing everything, it would have been cheaper to buy a new AMG GT. Mind you with 2.4 sec 0-60 it’s still gonna be quick.
I’ll be selling my Merc in January as that’s when the Tesla is delivered.

You’ll all shoot me down in flames when I tell you. I’ve bought a Tesla P100D.... yes a battery car lol. I’m going from a V8 to a V-nothing. After speccing everything, it would have been cheaper to buy a new AMG GT. Mind you with 2.4 sec 0-60 it’s still gonna be quick.

The Tesla is a great car, insane speed too. Enjoy

Tesla is cutting edge tech but as a car, no. I seriously considered one before looking at MB and finally going Lexus.
MB just haven't sorted the tech, Lexus have both tech and build sorted...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's worth buttons...I'll take it for 15k [emoji6]

Very nice to be honest and normally I don't like many aftermarket non-OEM alloys. However I really like those and the suit it IMHO.

Great choice Matt, thumbs up from me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom