How much luggage can a H2 Hummer carry ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

big x

MB Enthusiast
rf.jpg

rr.jpg

rear.jpg

F*** all ! What dumb ass piece of design.
rof24.gif
rof24.gif

Last edited:
You can move the spare tyre to the roof and close that extra seat. Then you have PLENTY of space to store stuff! You could probably even leave that seat in the garage ;)

Michele

To be fair to the Hummer it does have three rows of seats. The same is true of most cars of that ilk.

Ever seen how much luggage you can get in a Renault Espace when all seats are filled up by people?

I actually quite like Hummers. :eek:

Last edited:
I agree. It's the same with the Voyager. Becomes an absolute cavern when you remove the rear row of seats. Take all but the front seats out and it's immense. That's predicated on the fact that you have somewhere to put the seats when you do take them out though:D

It's what makes them MPVs as opposed to simple People Carriers ;)

Though I do admit - something the sheer physical size of the Hummer having such an apparent tiny space does look a tad incongruous :D

As much as I like the Hummer in the top picture, I prefer this one. :)

humvee-storm.JPG

To be honest I could probably manage with the anti-tank missile jobbie on the roof however. Doubt it helps the drag coefficient much.

a spare wheel carrier can be bought as an accessory and swings much like the ML version.

Don't diss the H2 , its very spacious inside.!

THREE ROWS OF SEATS AND NO LUGGAGE SPACE - NONSENSE.
Many years ago I had a Peugeot 505 Estate with three rows of seats. We would pack the kids and all the luggage and set off for hols in France. We got almost everything in behind the back row of seats. Albeit we were quite abstemious and we did spread things aorund the rest of the car but I refused to have a roof rack. It is ridiculous that all of these 4x4 monsters have poor people and cargo carrying capability.

There's loads of room if you consider the scale...

Last edited:
As much as I like the Hummer in the top picture, I prefer this one.To be honest I could probably manage with the anti-tank missile jobbie on the roof however. Doubt it helps the drag coefficient much.

Isn't that just a model though and not a real Hummer?

You can move the spare tyre to the roof
:D :D I'll watch and even video the whole event :) so that we can post it on My Tube.

Take care,
John

My Postilion has been struck by Lightning!

I agree. It's the same with the Voyager. Becomes an absolute cavern when you remove the rear row of seats. Take all but the front seats out and it's immense. That's predicated on the fact that you have somewhere to put the seats when you do take them out though:D

You could strap all the seats you remove onto a roof rack. Then you could have a sort of open top double decker bus. :crazy: The passengers up top might get a tad cold tho.:eek: On second thoughts if you have that amount of luggage maybe best to rent a transit for the day.;)

There's a thumbs down review of the H3 version in this months CAR magazine.If anything the H3 is an even dumber piece of Americana, a reverse Tardis.
Comes complete with cutting edge technology.... Victorian cart springs....

H306.jpg

adam

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of driving one offroad in Las Vegas at "Drive". It was actually a load of fun. Not sure I'd consider it a sensible purchase though.

Awful things to drive and awful use of space. With PPE on you are crunched up against the steering wheel. Difficult to debus from. Lack on road performance. Difficult to drop off pavements without breaking drive shafts. Not as robust as they look. H1 that is... the rest are just styling and built on lesser models in a standard range.

Oh dear...
wallet exceeding brain power;) I knew the 'B' roads were poorly maintained but never dreamt they were that bad :devil:

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom