How many cups of tea a day?

Votes: 13 22.0%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 28 47.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gina2201

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4 Quattro Avant S-Line
As it is a favourite past time of mine, I would be interested to hear how many cups of tea people drink on an average day....

I think mine must be about 5, although today is about 8 so far!:crazy: :D

Very rarely do I drink tea, and then only really Earl Gray.

I cut right down at the start of the year. You end up drinking cups of tea/coffee for the sake of it.

Try drinking more water instead :) I still have a nice coffee early in the morning though ;)

Will

2-3 Mugs ;) of tea at home, can't stand coffee so I have Hot Chocolate at work instead as the Tea is un-drinkable :rolleyes:

work.

coffee on the hour, Tea on the half.

Its a tough job, but someone has to do it.

If I am driving the kettle, its coffee, it someone else is, they do tea.

Coffee at home. Tea if I run out of coffee or the parents are here insisting on it.

Self confessed tea addict here so thought I must say something:D When not working I must have a cup in the morning when get up then roughly 1 cup every couple of hours after that.Probably works out at 10 cups a day.Have been known to demolish a pack of malted milk during the day doing this when hungry:eek: And when at work just have coffee during normal tea breaks as its made for me.Funnily enough I'm drinking a cup of tea now:bannana:

I would say 10 cups + a day ...

I love tea , and remember lock-keepers have special tea drinking training . ;)

..............Earl Gray for me, 'bout 6 a day. Caruthers prefers Yorkshire tea but that is understandable due to him being lower class.:eek:

I love tea , and remember lock-keepers have special tea drinking training . ;)

Probably a week long course.
Not so hot as to scald, must be fresh water, make sure the kettle has been checked and tested....when dealing with water always wear your life jacket...:rolleyes:

Yep , kettle must be PAT tested every 6 months .... :rolleyes:

We are taught how to lean on the pedestals with our mugs of tea , in order to project the maximum lounging effect whilst still leaving the other hand free to operate the controls / wave at boats . ;)

Right then, My Great Grandfather used to drink tea whilst flying a Spitfire.

Seriously ?

How did he keep it in the cup whilst doing a loop the loop ? or battling the Red Baron ? ( maybe this is the wrong war ? )

Seriously ?

How did he keep it in the cup whilst doing a loop the loop ? or battling the Red Baron ? ( maybe this is the wrong war ? )

Wrong film methinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom