How much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It would trade at about £2200 pal.

Hope that gives your friend an idea into his pricing.

Thanks guys,:thumb:

:eek:£2200 he will porbably be better off keeping it at that price, thats no money for a car like that, lol.

If I remember rightly a member on here bought 2003 c320 for over 4K on here?:dk:

Looking at the condition etc it's worth nearer to £4k.

The problem he's got at £6k is that he's bang in C32 money there and I know what I'd rather buy, don't you?

Looking at the condition etc it's worth nearer to £4k.

The problem he's got at £6k is that he's bang in C32 money there and I know what I'd rather buy, don't you?

C32 anyday, even though his with 250bhp it's still slow for me lol.

Think his price is flexable but I know what you mean I did say to him 6k is abit too high even though the car is immaculate, hes replaced so many things on it the list is endless, only reason hes getting rid of it is because hes waiting for delivery on a brand new E coupe.

are you a trader sweetpea?

Last edited:
Mostly vans mate.

Not keen on trading cars because, no offence, you get people like your pal who has overpriced his car by a massive amount and I'd have to be the one to give him the bad news of it's real worth. With vans, people are more realistic and generally want to sort a deal out.

lol, so your not into car trading because you can't be assed to tell somebody what their car is worth? mate some jobs are allot harder than telling people the truth of what something is worth.

If it was me i'd just say that's the deal take it or leave it, simples :D

Price is right
There just isn't serious buyers any more around.
Every one would like to get things for free LOL

lol, so your not into car trading because you can't be assed to tell somebody what their car is worth? mate some jobs are allot harder than telling people the truth of what something is worth.

If it was me i'd just say that's the deal take it or leave it, simples :D

Van owners are also offended with my first valuation, don't ya know.;)

The main reason is I can make more money selling vans.

Lol, not just you mate, a trader offered a colleague of mine at work with a 2008 M3 with 37K on the clock, hes the 2nd owner etc FBMWSH.

He got offered 22K and he obviously told him to go away and he recently just sold it for 31K lol.

Last edited:
A 2001 car will have rust issues ie none galvanised panels, most people would walk away or offer 4K or less. A nice car never the less!

I wouldn't pay more than 2.5k for that personally. Its painful but modding a car simply doesn't reap any profits.

It's nearly sold for 5k I believe, someone has put a deposit on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom