How not to buy a car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
will post pics; no doubt it will rain all day.

we are rather excited :eek:

Sublime looking motor Matt. Congratulations to you all.

well here she is.

Attachments

• PB050572.jpg
    PB050572.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 74
Sorry about the image size, not great at posting images :eek:.

Will clean and polish her tomorrow (after a look on the detailing section of the site for some tips) and then try taking some smaller pictures.

We went for a nice drive and then lunch in a pub. Natalie is very happy so mission accomplished :thumb:.

Nice one Matt, looks like a new car, not an 04!

Get some nice interior shots up, love that colour combo.

Jay had the front re-sprayed which is probably why she looks so good from that angle. Will clean the interior and post some pics

Jay had the front re-sprayed which is probably why she looks so good from that angle. Will clean the interior and post some pics

I bet that bumper corner is looking a bit too straight for Nat though...

She'll scratch your eyes out for that Will (in fact she is asking for the computer - you are in trouble now:D)

Now now Will, that's not nice! I can't help if BM X5s drive at me! Cattle wagons are worse though! :doh:

Just to say Matthew's company car is being attended to after a cattle wagon sidewiped me and pushed us across the lane - pleasant!

She'll scratch your eyes out for that Will (in fact she is asking for the computer - you are in trouble now:D)

There is a simple answer..you make this Nats car not yours. She was obviously jealous of you having the nicer car before...:D

Just to say Matthew's company car is being attended to after a cattle wagon sidewiped me and pushed us across the lane - pleasant!

Let's get this right... You were driving Matts car again and it got mashed...again..

Say no more... ;)

Er yes. :eek:
I think I either become invisible or have a sign that says "hit me".
Can I blame his cars? :p

There is a simple answer..you make this Nats car not yours. She was obviously jealous of you having the nicer car before...:D

It is my car! I am a lucky girl!

Wait a moment or two and I shall take a picture of Matt's hire car.

Is it shiny enough?

Attachments

• PB060583.jpg
    PB060583.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 72
:eek: Still not worked out how to use smaller pics! :doh:

Doesn't it look fantastic! Matt spent most of the day cleaning and polishing and I have had a very big smile on my face all weekend! :D:D:D

Matt's courtesy car (well - not this exact one but same model and colour!). This one is a little more "sporty" looking than the one on our drive :rolleyes:
Sorry Matt!

Matt's courtesy car (well - not this exact one but same model and colour!). This one is a little more "sporty" looking than the one on our drive :rolleyes:
Sorry Matt!

Sorted the smaller pics then Nat or is that actual size:D

Sorted the smaller pics then Nat or is that actual size:D

That is the ACTUAL size of the car! It really is ever so little! There is a matchbox to pop it into overnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom